For Sale Grey Leather Fzj80 seats, all three rows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling all three rows of seats out of my 80. Built a hybrid exo cage and have gone with Corbeau suspension seats since I needed something that would work with harnesses. Really not sure what they are worth, but eBay seems to think they are comparable to precious metals. Start at $500 for all three rows picked up just Southwest of Chicago?

Third row is how most third rows are, barely ever used or even in the vehicle. No rips, tears, or wear. Great shape. Have the mounting brackets for the wheel well as well, and head rests.

Second row is in pretty good shape, you can tell they have been used, but no tears, more dirty than anything. Headrests included.

Front power seats are rough. Seat bottoms of both are torn. Drivers bolster has worn through. Driver seat still worked without issue, passenger needs new white plastic caps. I have a video of me running the driver's seat back and forth.

Not to jack your thread, but how are those Corbeau seats? I've been looking into the baja ones but worried about the fit in the 80.

I'll let you know Friday, there was quite the backorder on them. I went with the baja JP's mostly because of the low bolsters and no additional adapter needed to use their bracket.

Brackets are not that impressive, in that they don't fit great, and unfortunately do not work with the rear heater in place. I'm working on modifying both the heater and bracket to keep it in the truck, as I rather like the rear heat.

Corbeau's are super comfy, good enough for 3500 miles in less than 10 days without issue.

That said, these are now just in my way. Someone make an offer before they go to the landfill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom