Grey Disco Cup Holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got an extra Disco cup holder in grey. I had to order two from some place in Vermont and I only needed one. It's up for grabs at the next meeting, provided I get voted in that is. Otherwise you can all go screw yourselves.

They cost more than I care to mention but I'll let my extra one slide for a case of beer.

PM me if interested; best :beer: takes it.

I'll pay you for it. Put me 1st in line...

Cool. Will bring it.

I'll be 3rd in line......oh wait this is not a Disco ball? sorry count me out.:hillbilly:

Wow.

Wait till the rest of the Donkey's hear that you're in line for a cup holder! :)

Wow.

Wait till the rest of the Donkey's hear that you're in line for a cup holder! :)

I thought it was a disco ball, as I was thinking it would look nice in my 1976 trailer and I am sure would be a big hit at my next Kegger!:hillbilly:

What? Someone has a cup holder for sale?? Can I have it? I'm doing my Xmas shopping and Deny's made it onto my list again. Last year his gift was my worn out clutch master but I never got around giving it to him. Now I feel a little guilty and want to make up for past wrongdoings.

:flipoff2:

Little early for Xmas shopping no? I think you are putting up a front and actually want some more cup holders for your cushy 77!

Bah. Those are merely square receptacles. Cup holders are round.

I am suprised you know what they look like! Seems like you are a cupholder afficianado!

well, I'm just assuming they're round seeing as pretty much all standard drinking containers are round. I'd consider getting one if it was triangular.

I meant that you know the disco cupholders were square recepticals

No... I was referring to the 77.

OIC, so you were mearly avoiding the question that you wanted the disco holders for yourself!

No.... they're for you. *sigh*

Nah. Deny's hip and with the latest slang. Oh I see.

Yes, yes it is old school texting. Everyone else does the T4 or T9 whatever that prettymuch tells you which word you are writing after 2 letters, I have to do the old school goe through every letter like a phone number writing. Old School!:hillbilly:

Yes, yes it is old school texting. Everyone else does the T4 or T9 whatever that prettymuch tells you which word you are writing after 2 letters, I have to do the old school goe through every letter like a phone number writing. Old School!:hillbilly:

T4 or T9, what is that, tax forms? Triangle disco balls? I'm lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom