greetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a newbie. I have a 1994 FJZ80 and my husband (who works at Karl Malone - he is a Master Tech) has a 1973 FJ40. We bought the 94 a year ago and after many, many problems (too many to list...) I finally am able to drive it around. My husband has a wheeling truck (1985 Toyota 4x4 std. cab that is HUGE - I think he has 38s, double transfer case and who knows what all else) and will be tranferring his "goodies" over to a 4Runner that he is building (so the whole family can go - we have two small kids). We went to a meeting a few years ago when I was starting to get the FJZ80 bug, but didn't join because I wanted to get one first.

I may lurk around the boards for a while before joining. I may put a few "goodies" on my Landcruiser, but nothing too crazy. A good friend works at Slee, so I am sure that I will get talked into at least a few things form them...

I don't have my IM set up, but I will put my e-mail in my profile.

I look forward to meeting you guys at some point!

Terri

Hi Terri!

We always welcome new members to the group; especially those with a great appreciation for the best off-road capable vehicle ever offered to the general public. :D

We have a meeting this weekend, details in another thread here in the HDC club section. We hope you can join us on Saturday. Guests are always encouraged to come to the meetings even if you don't intend to join for a few months. All that means is that you can't vote ... and we seldom vote on anything anyway.

The IH8MUD forum has Private Messaging (PM) so you won't find (m)any of us that use IM.

-Mike-

absolutely, as Mike (Beowulf) said, come on down to the meeting. bring your husband and kids. no pressure to join, but with all the Toyotas already in your family, you are more than qualified whenever you are ready. the kids will have fun, there are several that will be there of various ages. hope to see you all,

Shawn

Um,

No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom