Greetings, Intro Thread. 2000 LC 203k Central Virgina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings all,

First Cruiser; purchased a few months back. Have really cleaned up the paint and interior. Currently down having the timing belt done and all the fluids changed for a baseline as it's new to me but sitting around 203k miles.

Was informed about some potential rust issues at the shop and took a look didn't think it looked bad but I may snap some pics and ask for a more informed opinion. Nothing that you could poke a screwdriver through or anything.

Also was pleased to see arb old man emu shocks underneath.

Going to remove the running boards and eventually add a new head unit as I hate aftermarket units from that era.

Have been on the fence about dropping the $$$ on some LC heaven or comparable seat re-covers.

Also the sunroof is jammed up so I'll be searching that soon as well as rear ac lines as apparently there is some issue with it not working or the compressor not kicking on hopefully something simple
PXL_20201031_152507144.jpg

PXL_20201031_152516806.jpg

PXL_20201031_152549516.jpg

PXL_20201031_152632928.jpg

PXL_20201031_152602622.jpg

Glad to be here and finally signed up after a few months lurking

Got it back today 🙏🙏🙏 so smooth and nice. Really glad to have the breaks sorted out the mush pedal was no bueno.

First order of business was replacing the blank switch by the shift lever with the little cubby hole what an improvement

Got it back today 🙏🙏🙏 so smooth and nice. Really glad to have the breaks sorted out the mush pedal was no bueno.

First order of business was replacing the blank switch by the shift lever with the little cubby hole what an improvement

Awesome color. My 99 was the same. That little cubby storage thing was one of my first tasks as well.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom