Greetings from Spain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well gentlemen as I stand on the other side of the pond, particularly from a small village in Huelva in Spain, specifically Almonte.
I've been seeing some time admiring your forum and your machines.:popcorn:
I now I have not sold mine HDJ as three months ago :crybaby: to buy a Mercedes G short fuel less than a month ago that I have and I'm disappointed in him, I have it for sale and hoping to sell it and come back for another HDJ.
Well you some pictures of my ex and my current HDJ MB G-320.
Greetings to everyone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome, and good luck for your next LC !
will it be green ? :p

If you speak french, you could visit my100isfantastic.com or yahoo mail list "my 100isfantastic" ... from time to time, you'll find "ready to raid" hdj.
Sadly, there's no diesel on our side

Eric (french guy living in Canada)

|Bienvenido, hombre!

It is interesting to drive around little villages in spain in a bigger truck, for sure. Almost got stuck in a narrow street last year in a Smart of all things... :)

tell us a bit about the MB and how it is disappointing compared to the 100?

Greetings from another green owner! Your old rig looks great, so clean without the rack and spoiler. And I know that the majority would say loose the raised white letters, (me included!) but they do add to the look on your hundy!!

I love the LC, but I still have love for those G-wagons. Good luck on the search.

Welcome to the forum.

I like the front bumper trim on the 100.

The green I would send away with the G-wagon. White seems better for a sunny clime.

Last edited:
I am very disappointed with the Mercedes G for various reasons, the first space, with two children is small comfort second and third intake, Mercedes spent 25 liters, and HDJ spent 15 liters. The Mercedes is more fun for trial, but the HDJ is more balanced for all. The Mercedes is standard except 30 mm spacers Hoffman. The HDJ he was wearing, 30-mm spacers Hoffman, Raid Koni dampers, OME 863 springs, torsion bars Ironman reinforced, 9900 lbs winch, Mud terrain 255/85/16, EGR deleted and central silent, etc ...

:deadhorse:

I want a winch mounted like that. How did you do that?

It's a factory option for the euro spec 100's. 2 members have a similar setup, one made his own brackets and mounting and the other got really lucky and found a OEM winch bumper in the states.

:cheers: Greetings Spaniard. I like the snorkel!

Nice Job on the bracket fab. Very clean Cruiser you had. Welcome!

Ditto here on the custon bracket work; no factory option for you! I also like seeing the intercooler, we could only hope for this accessory, along with a diesel engine :), here in the states. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom