Greetings from Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to introduce myself. Recently moved to Boise permanently from New Jersey. I had a place since 2017, but was waiting for last kid to graduate HS. Soooo happy to be hear for good. Spent the last 2 weekends organizing camping/fishing/hunting/ski gear in the garage. Now onto the LC....

My 2016 LC, purchased in NJ has been in the garage here since last August. I have removed the rear seats, did the rear screen delete and added Heritage cargo mat. Installed ARB awning and Rocketbox on my old Yakima bars stolen from my Sequoia for fishing shade and cargo. Things yet to do this year:

Tires - planning on Cooper XLT's before fall (bird hunting season)
Sliders - have Budbuilt's in the garage waiting for attention....
KDS - Loosen KDS bleeder valves and lube (wish me luck, Eastern truck)
Fluids - Baseline trans, gear, brake & steering fluids.

Next year wish list:

Roof - planning on Prinsu
Suspension - BP-51 & bigger springs
ARB Drawers or Truck Vault for gun/dog supplies.

Can anyone make a recommendation for a local shop?

Cheers,

Joe

South to North Land Cruisers

South to North Land Cruisers
Thanks i will check them out!

Welcome to the area. Did I just recently add you to the boisecruiserheads group? If not let me know.

Welcome to the area. Did I just recently add you to the boisecruiserheads group? If not let me know.

Yes that was me. I went to see Ian about putting on my BB sliders, and he suggested i join. See you next Tuesday.

Yes that was me. I went to see Ian about putting on my BB sliders, and he suggested i join. See you next Tuesday.

We are getting a lot more folks in the club, it’s great! 😆

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom