Greetings: 2020 Heritage (Blizzard Pearl) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heritage 2020

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi All,

Last night, I picked up my new to me 2020 Heritage w/39k, in my favorite color—Blizzard Pearl. It really pops in the sun.

The previous owner took excellent care/obsessive maintenance of it—and maxed it out with $45k in accessories w/build sheets. Truck is flawless.

Vehicle with records from Toyota dealership showing maintenance every 5k miles w/oil-filter changes every 5k miles.

I’m sure I’ll add some stuff over time, but respect the quality work done by ACC:

Icon Stage 6 Suspension
ARB Summit front bumper w/Smittybilt X20 & synthetic line (fairlead match w/bronze wheels)
Slee rear bumper/tire carrier with ladder and Jerry cans/rack
Slee step sliders
Harrop front/rear lockers
Prinsu roof rack
GPS Rigid Adapt roof bar and bumper light bar (changes colors from clear to green/blue)
40 gallon auxiliary fuel tank
Viair onboard constant duty/heavy duty compressor with air tank
WeBoost antenna w/camera and upgraded mic for video/audio meetings
Slee skid plates
New Nitto G2 Terra Grapplers in LT 285/65-18
Ceramic finish & front PPF
Toyoguard Platinum (dealership service with 5k mile OCIs)

7yr/125k bumper to bumper

I look forward to learning more about my truck over time as my wife/I own several other vehicles, but this is our first LC.

608373F7-CC03-4984-81FE-7524F2D9CFBA.jpeg

BE5A902D-D353-4107-AE85-8EE17C976EDE.jpeg

69C048F9-2108-4354-9AC2-C672F98A2AB8.jpeg

F3646F89-F953-41C2-B482-FDA98B39D6AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a solid build, you should be really excited to get to use it! How do you intend to use it?
Thank you. Previous owner really babied it and looks like it was a mall crawler. My wife and I enjoy national parks and are trying to hit as many as possible during our vacations. Also we are thinking of driving to Canada, which ought be easier with the aux tank.

Thank you. Previous owner really babied it and looks like it was a mall crawler. My wife and I enjoy national parks and are trying to hit as many as possible during our vacations. Also we are thinking of driving to Canada, which ought be easier with the aux tank.
We also have the 40 LRA (our trucks look like cousins, we have a white 2021 HE as well) and out of all the money we’ve thrown at mods on this truck the LRA is probably the most realized. It’s trip a cheat code, the additional range is a game changer.

Beautiful build, Congratulations looking forward to more pictures. I ended up with a 2021 HE in White, would have jumped at something like yours if I had found it.

We also have the 40 LRA (our trucks look like cousins, we have a white 2021 HE as well) and out of all the money we’ve thrown at mods on this truck the LRA is probably the most realized. It’s trip a cheat code, the additional range is a game changer.
I did the math and with 40 extra gallons, even with crap mpg—can go a long way. I’ve a feeling that the LRA is probably going to be one of the more useful mods.

I’m sorting out the tire pressures (currently running 40psi), but need to get this pig on a scale—as there is a ton of extra weight due to mods. I took the Jerry cans and the Slee steel basket off until I need them—as it weighs a pretty penny.

Why do you guys always ask this?
Brings back memories of family members asking me how much I paid for something and then it starts the judgement Olympics. Not saying this guy who asked is like that but some people are.

To the OP, your truck looks fantastic we want more pics please!

I did the math and with 40 extra gallons, even with crap mpg—can go a long way. I’ve a feeling that the LRA is probably going to be one of the more useful mods.

I’m sorting out the tire pressures (currently running 40psi), but need to get this pig on a scale—as there is a ton of extra weight due to mods. I took the Jerry cans and the Slee steel basket off until I need them—as it weighs a pretty penny.
I hit the scales with my camper and a pretty heavy pack out about a month after taking delivery, front 3170, rear 5080, trailer 4540, total 12740. It was more than I was expecting, especially after the couple of hours spent driving with that weight… the truck seems to feel the same with or without the load, it’s very deceptive. All this to say that I have had good results with 40psi in the front and 45psi in the rear. Of course, YMMV.

We don’t daily this truck but I do keep the jerry cans off the back, mine have faded big time. I’m currently searching for a stainless steel jerry that will fit in my Dissent mounts, no dice so far.

Brings back memories of family members asking me how much I paid for something and then it starts the judgement Olympics. Not saying this guy who asked is like that but some people are.

To the OP, your truck looks fantastic we want more pics please!
My wife and I have enjoyed a fair amount of upward mobility through the income brackets due to hard work and fastidious saving and investing, more on her part than mine but a team effort none the less.

To your comment about people asking what your things cost… my wife and I both learned that the people who matter don’t care or ask about that stuff and the people who care don’t matter.

WOW! Nice. Your mission to hit the parks is the same as ours. Good luck!
PS: you really nailed the color LOL!

I hit the scales with my camper and a pretty heavy pack out about a month after taking delivery, front 3170, rear 5080, trailer 4540, total 12740. It was more than I was expecting, especially after the couple of hours spent driving with that weight… the truck seems to feel the same with or without the load, it’s very deceptive. All this to say that I have had good results with 40psi in the front and 45psi in the rear. Of course, YMMV.

We don’t daily this truck but I do keep the jerry cans off the back, mine have faded big time. I’m currently searching for a stainless steel jerry that will fit in my Dissent mounts, no dice so far.
Artie,

Wow! Is the rear weight of 5080 with 40 gallons in the LRA, or something else? Thank you for the 40/45psi point of reference.

I don’t daily mine either and also only have a 7-10 min drive even if I did. This truck was definitely a pavement princess as it is ceramic coated and looks to have had 7 oil changes in 39k miles (including the one the dealer did when they acquired it just before I jumped on it).

After reading your other post, I agree with the hard work, investing, and absolutely wonderful wife point of view. My wife offsets the carbon footprint of this pig with her Lexus LS 500 hybrid, lol.

Looking forward to learning and going through all the basics.

If I had FU money, this would be the first vehicle I would buy. Safe, reliable, capable, with 600 miles of range! Sweet rig, op.

Why do you guys always ask this?
I may be naive, but I think people just want to know what their rig is worth or what it’s going to take to get something as nice, and of course there will always be the people who want to criticize you for what you paid. When people ask me what I paid for my 2021 HE, I tell them that there isn't a good story about what a great deal I got, in fact the dealer really stuck it to me. If they want to know more I tell them I paid $110K, but I love the vehicle so much it just doesn’t matter. Serves me right for not buying one years go when I wanted one.

I may be naive, but I think people just want to know what their rig is worth or what it’s going to take to get something as nice, and of course there will always be the people who want to criticize you for what you paid. When people ask me what I paid for my 2021 HE, I tell them that there isn't a good story about what a great deal I got, in fact the dealer really stuck it to me. If they want to know more I tell them I paid $110K, but I love the vehicle so much it just doesn’t matter. Serves me right for not buying one years go when I wanted one.
This. I don't think that asking the price paid is about anything other than gauging the market. The used car market has become so dynamic that it is hard to put a number on any vehicle, much less a built rig like the OP's. This forum is perhaps one of the only places to get reliable data points for LCs (assuming people are willing to share - for which there is no requirement.)

This. I don't think that asking the price paid is about anything other than gauging the market. The used car market has become so dynamic that it is hard to put a number on any vehicle, much less a built rig like the OP's. This forum is perhaps one of the only places to get reliable data points for LCs (assuming people are willing to share - for which there is no requirement.)
Yea, but it really doesn’t matter what someone pays for a vehicle. The seller and the buyer are the ones who set the price. I do not know any seller that would adjust the price based on a buyer saying “I heard on a internet forum that user name ILoveWaffles420 paid $XXX,XXX for his, so I am offering you …”.

Plus it is all relative. $100k may be a lifetime of savings or it may be a 1/2 day of work….

Let’s focus on the LC being discussed by OP. It is awesome and looks like a lot of fun! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom