Dealer Greenville SC, 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been contemplating a 100 series for some time. This one keeps catching my eye and I was wondering if anyone in the area has checked it out in person.

One owner, price has increased $1,000 for some reason. I was hoping it would drop a bit...

Looks nice from the photos. No undercarriage but I could check and see if they would take some.

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing. It could be the timing belt and water pump service they just completed?

I've been eyeing this as well. Dealer just added the TB/WP hence the $1k bump. There are some slight rust that has been treated. Also looks like it has AHC. I may also look at it this weekend. Let me know your thoughts. I am looking for a black garnet but preferably one without any rust or AHC.

I have been contemplating a 100 series for some time. This one keeps catching my eye and I was wondering if anyone in the area has checked it out in person.

One owner, price has increased $1,000 for some reason. I was hoping it would drop a bit...

Looks nice from the photos. No undercarriage but I could check and see if they would take some.

Thanks.
I'm not in the area but it looks like a nice truck. One owner too. Not much on the carfax for maintnance history though. I do see a recent service done on the carfax, maybe they added $1000 to the price for a timing belt service or something more substantial.

Bryan

Seems high for 182,000 even with one owner. IF it has AHC, put away $2,000 in reserve to replace it with OME.

I was going to look at this one and another one in Anderson, SC. Had something come up and the next day found an '05 for about 10k less, so picked that one up. This one does look pretty good in pictures.

I was going to look at this one and another one in Anderson, SC. Had something come up and the next day found an '05 for about 10k less, so picked that one up. This one does look pretty good in pictures.
You saying you found an 05 for $7k ?

244k miles and a few cracks in the drivers seat and needs TB, and was actually $7800, but I think it was a decent deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom