For Sale Greenville, SC. 1978 FJ55 for sale

Taking reasonable offers on this 1978 FJ55 was a barn find here is South Carolina. It has original Nipon Denso A/C that will need some work, the compressor clutch and pump spin freely but will need rebuild I am guessing. I put a carb on it and it fired right up and runs good. I have the gas tank at a shop being boiled right now so it will be clean when put back in. The body was rough around the rockers so I am in the process of doing a body swap with an ambulance door body that has very little surface rust only. The frame is extremely solid and I have treated the entire frame with Eastwood Encapsulator while the body was off. I figured I would put the word out now to see who may be interested just in case someone wanted to buy it to repaint it while its apart or I will just continue on and sell it after I get it back on the road. Only PM me if you are a serious buyer. I also only check my mud account every few days so please be patient if I don't respond right away.

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

IMG_4895.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, what do you think it would need to get it road ready on my end. I’ve been looking for one like this. Just want to get An idea where I’d be starting with it. I’m fine with paining. It’s drive train I am confused on what is needed. Do you have a lot of the cosmetic parts ,interior etc?
Preferred payment method?
thank you
Shawn

Top Bottom