Greensboro Meeting April edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is short notice, but for those of us that meet the first Tuesday in GSO.....that day is tomorrow. Tym is at the beach so for the sake of keeping it simple, how about we hit Pollo Pizza pasta around 6:30-7......if there are any other suggestions, please let me know.

If you guys are meeting this tuesday, I can make it.
-Roy

yes we are. if you need directions.........

I-40....exit to hwy 68 south. at second light (taco bell) make a left and pollo's is on the right hand side. PM me if you have any questions.

ok gang, lets consider pushing this back a week. looks like the WS group decided to have theirs today too, so instead of having just 3 people show up, lets look at next week as a possible make up day.

next week is fine with me...let me know where and when

Are you guys not on my email distribution list?
I posted up that Thursday was a holiday conflict for several, so we moved to Tuesday. I thought you guys were still downtown and not at 68?

1) Email goes only to Eric. And at his home email. Tim stated a few weeks ago that he would be out of town and for us to try to handle the meeting this week, Or wait till he got back next week.
2) We move out meetings around the city to make it fair for the Greensboro and High Point members. Most of us work off 68 but at the same time there is only so much to choose from.

It is all good. One member that is from GSO now works in W-S so he stated he was going to attend that meeting. A number of our members were either working late, VAC or working on their cruisers. We will probably have our meeting next week. It is all good.. No hard feelings. :)

What if we shoot for Wednesday night, tommorrow, at Pollo Pizza. I can do Thursday as well, but Wednesday is better for me this week.

I can meet you guys wednesday night! What time?

-Roy

meeting was nixed for tonight as well... Let's try Thursday night at Pollo Pizza on 68. I'd say that's the last revision, if that falls through we simply meet the first Tue. in May.....

Really need a URE trip before GSMTR, so let's kick that idea around....

Hey Tim,
Since Stacy and I are still recovering from food poisoning, it'll prolly be a game day decision for us. we'll email you tomorrow and let you know for sure. we might come even if we don't eat.

I will be able to make it, Pollo's sounds great to me, Hopefully we can get a pretty good group together since Pollo's is kind of centrally located.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom