Green Monstalined 80 Series at Dog and Duck 10/10/2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey! I saw a pretty built up green Monstalined F(Z)J80 at Dog and Duck last night - looking good - I figure it is someone on here, would love to touch base, as I live right around the corner and frequent the Lost Well often.

Where is the pic?

taking a pic would have been a very good idea, but I had a girlfriend who was on the cusp of transitioning from hungry to hangry and didn't even think about it!

Dog and Duck! Haven't been there in years.

the Dog and Duck has moved - it is no longer near Campus. It is now of the East Side, near Lost Well, Gourmands, and Webberville/7th. Still a convenient place for Bangers an Mash or Fish 'n CHips if you are in the mood for it, but there weren't able to carry all their recipes over, and don't have a liquor license, just beer - I generally drink at the Lost Well and eat at either Gourmands or Dog and Duck. In this case we were planning on Fish 'n Chips at Dog and Duck, but changed our mind on the walk over and opted for Ramen at Daruma instead.

The new Dog and Duck is really lame compared to the old campus location. If I go eat or drink in that area, it is always Gourmands. I've seen that 80 at Yellow Jacket on the East side a few times. Not sure if it is a patron or someone that works in the F&B industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom