Green Acres - Clayton, Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure where else to put this, so feel free to move it if needed.

Green Acres in Clayton, Oklahoma, has a long history of hardcore wheeling with excellent traction. In the few years past, it has also been very difficult to drill down to correct information and broadcast accurate intel. To help spread the word and hopefully act as a catalyst for renewed and continued interest in the area, a group has been formed on FB to discuss ways to improve the park, coordinate volunteer efforts, and publish info from the park owner (Rudy) on social media where a lot of us get our info.

The park is open and welcomes your business and any help you may want to offer; the group is just a way to hopefully continue some forward progress and keep communication open. All are welcome to join!

Green Acres Offroad Park - Clayton, Oklahoma Public Group | Facebook

It’s amazing the interest we’ve already gathered in improving and revitalizing Green Acres. It just takes a few folks to put in some love, sweat, and leg work to really get things going, and it will be a slow and steady process. This is something that will take time, but I think folks are excited to see the improvements.

Titty Baby Boy Association? They accepting new members? Interested!

Would love to show some folks more that Clayton has to challenge their rigs and have offered a few people the opportunity several times. Just gotta be willing to start the day on the trails before noonish :)

Just gotta be willing to start the day on the trails before noonish :)

Crawl is for noonish. Clayton is for 9ish. Otherwise you don’t get back ‘til after dark.

See, we drink hard and start when we want to. Plus, we don't go to Crawl to wheel. Oh and I've never been wheeling at Clayton when we didn't get back after dark. Thought that was normal?

Yeah, do your thing at Crawl. No worries there. I was talking about hitting the trails before noonish (exaggeration) at Clayton if you wanna see more than just a trail a day and have a shot at hitting any of the back of the park. We try to hit the trails around 8-8:30 after a good breakfast. Usually off the trails by dark and have covered most of what we want to see for the day. But, to each their own! Be glad to show y’all some of the better trails Clayton has to offer on the back. Just let a brother know

Are we having a Big Junk run this year? Dates?

So who’s going and where is everyone going to stay. Burris Ranch has another event that weekend, so if we are staying there probably need to make reservations soon.

Burris Valley Ranch

November 8-11

Are you sending Bailey in the Pig to the Southern Swine Soirée?

@wct49 also has a Pig to deliver that weekend. I guess I’ll have to get Debbie and Amanda to bring it.

Somebody needs to talk to Freddie Fondren at MEO. He has reserved several spots but I'm not sure who they are for. Message me @DSLTOY and I'll shoot you his number. We will be a part of that event as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom