Great macanic San Fernando valley ca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.
I am new to this Forum
I have a 1982 FJ45 that was imported from Saudi Arabia. As soon as I got it I was a bit frustrated with the pool of knowledgeable mechanics in my area Southern California San Fernando valley. I had a bunch of things I wanted to get done. After installing Electric steering and vintage air-conditioning myself. I needed to get the transfer case replaced as it was cracked, and the seals on the back of the tranny were bad among many other mechanical fixes . My only choice locally was K&H which used to be owned by an old boy named Richard, who was awesome. He sold the place to one of his employees who is overwhelmed and not so easy to communicate with. Richard’s two main mechanics moved on. Well it turns out the two guys opened up there own place called Friends and family two blocks away from K&H. Even though between them they have over 75 years of experience working on Land cruises, out of courtesy to Richard the old boy They work for and respected for many years they did not solicit any land cruiser work. Now that Richard is all paid off and the place is fully owned by his one-time employee all is fair in love and war. The bottom line Moy and his team know land-cruisers inside and out. They took care of all my needs quickly, with clear communication and reasonably priced. I’m not easy to please but would highly recommend Moy and his shop called Friends and Family to anyone that needs any type of work done on any year land cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom