Great Island Cabin Camp Feeler Trip - Nov 13-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PXL_20201113_163619837.jpg

No stickers or nothing required for the weekend. Not sure you even need to stop at the office, only a volunteer there. Turn left on the inside road and go to the last cabin, we're here.

Could park 20 trucks easy at this cabin. #1 clearly has the best parking situation.

PXL_20201113_175053067.jpg

Had a hell of a good time this weekend. Thanks to @raanderson77 @SeanLX and @scj for coming!

For all intents and purposes, this is the same as Portsmouth minus Portsmouth village, plus a lighthous. Lots of vacant beach, seemed to be decent fishing. 10/10, will be making this an annual trip.

The weather was just incredible. Upper 60s low 70s, sunny, and not too windy. Zero bugs.

PXL_20201115_154641347.jpg

:lol: dude, this guy got off the ferry right before we were getting on. The hitch was hanging so low, and/or the truck was so sagged, it got stuck getting off the ferry. Took em a bit to figure out how to move weight around so that he could get unstuck :lol:

Sooooo not surprised he got buried on the beach.

Cannot..........believe I missed This. I wasnt Signed I to Mud and didn’t realize it for like two weeks. Busy with work unreal. Oh well. Looks like a blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom