Great Island Cabin Camp Feeler Trip - Nov 13-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately I’m out.
I’m pissed it sucks.
Something came up and I am knee deep remodeling one of my rentals so can’t really leave my workers by themselves without daily guidance or material for 4 days.

Well with that, we have one open bed in the cabin. Anyone want to go?

@GLTHFJ60 my friend @scj wants to join and will take a bed if it's available.

Can take my spot on the ferry to if he wants.
will text you my times on the ferry later.

I do not.

Okie dokie, as of an hour ago, I now have a generator, so I'll bring it. Figure we'll need a couple cans of gas to last the weekend, probably 3 or 4 (15-20gallons).

I will bring the cans that I have at the house to the meeting tomorrow. Can’t remember how many I have but I think I have 4. I know two are Sean’s

Some might still have gas in them. Maybe.

I have a 5-gal Jerry can I can bring

I will bring the cans that I have at the house to the meeting tomorrow. Can’t remember how many I have but I think I have 4. I know two are Sean’s
Two were mine.

Yeah. I got yours also. Also have your green bag. More likely bring them to the Christmas party and give them to you then. The yellow one is still full of diesel.

Yeah. I got yours also. Also have your green bag. More likely bring them to the Christmas party and give them to you then. The yellow one is still full of diesel.
Cool thanks

As per the conversation tonight.
if I do go I will have 2-5gallons of gas. I am assuming there will be plenty of stoves so do t plan to bring that other than my jet oil cup for cofee in the morning.
but since I will be sleepinf in the 80 I donot want to haul too much stuff.
my arb fridge is plenty big. I can bring as much food as I need and beer or alcohol. hoping I can just jump on someone’s stove to cook some stuff.

Ryan, your buddy is not going to use the ferry slot that I have reserved correct?
If he is then I’m def out. But I thought you said he wasn’t.

either way. Assuming the 80 is good to go by Friday morning then I hope to see u guys out there.

As per the conversation tonight.
if I do go I will have 2-5gallons of gas. I am assuming there will be plenty of stoves so do t plan to bring that other than my jet oil cup for cofee in the morning.
but since I will be sleepinf in the 80 I donot want to haul too much stuff.
my arb fridge is plenty big. I can bring as much food as I need and beer or alcohol. hoping I can just jump on someone’s stove to cook some stuff.

Ryan, your buddy is not going to use the ferry slot that I have reserved correct?
If he is then I’m def out. But I thought you said he wasn’t.

either way. Assuming the 80 is good to go by Friday morning then I hope to see u guys out there.
@SFROMAN correct, my buddy is going to walk on the ferry. Won’t be arriving until Saturday morning. That means his bed will be available Friday night. Also, I plan on bringing a cot. So you could take a bed Saturday night if you want.

Last edited:
Del, I'll bring a camping stove. The cabins also have a stove (propane) included. I'll bring 10 gallons of fuel. That little generator runs 3-10 hours on 1 gallon, we'll be able to run it all weekend if we want.

Ryan, I'll have some room too if John wants to ride along.

I’m also bringing my skottle

Don't forget firewood guys. I will bring as much as I have room for. Also bringing the solo stove.

Pretty much packed at this point. Sean is bringing firewood and gas, I've got the genny prepped and ready. We're planning on making tacos both nights, and we'll have extras to share.

See you all tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom