Great Experience at MIND Automotive and Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. As a lot of threads start, I'm a long time lurker to the community. I used to own a 3rd Gen 4runner, and last year I picked up my first Land Cruiser. I bought my 1994 FZJ80 from an gentleman who was retiring and moving out of state. I didn't notice any leaks on his driveway, but I did see that the under side of the vehicle was caked up and appeared there were small leaks from the differentials, transmission, oil pan...etc. I drove it as is for a few months, and the leaks got worse. I contacted some reputable shops in SoCal but they were all too far away from where I live here by Orange County. One day as I was driving by MIND Automotive and Tires (8010 Commonwealth Ave., Buena Park, California 90621 ), I saw an old friends' car, a Lotus Exige S at this shop along side other exotics and off-road vehicles. Long story short, Eric, the owner of the Exige S, opened up MIND Automotive and Tires. They do motor swaps, engine rebuilds, tires and standard maintenance. He ended up fixing all my leaks, including replacing the rear main seal. I was so happy to have a trustworthy shop with mechanics that know what their doing here in Orange County. I highly recommend MIND Automotive as he was able to source hard to find OEM parts and would send me text messages throughout the repair process.

When I first purchased.

Taking the Cruiser out for a test on the old tires (smaller than OEM) that I bought it with.

Some picture of it at MIND Automotive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom