Great deal: Lodge Logic L410 tail gate grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my grill on Saturday via FedEx. All install 2 bolts and you're ready to grill. Grill comes seasoned and ready to grill. Made some angus burgers and they were tasty.

FedEx delivery guy was excited about the grill. He was very surprised at the price and wanted to know where I got it. I guess he'll be ordering one too.

One thing that caught my attention. This grill is made in USA. Can you say NO to chinese made crap?

looks heavy

Hey Charles,

I hope you're enjoying your grill...we sell lots of those and I actually use one myself. They're great for tailgating too. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for posting a link to it. Let me know if you've ever got any questions. Have a great day!

-Andrew Cannon
andrew@tomlinsonsales.com

Hey Charles,

I hope you're enjoying your grill...we sell lots of those and I actually use one myself. They're great for tailgating too. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for posting a link to it. Let me know if you've ever got any questions. Have a great day!

-Andrew Cannon
andrew@tomlinsonsales.com

Hi Andrew,

I am enjoying my grill. It does a very nice of job cooking. The heavy cast iron body retains the heat and is very durable. I doubt rust will eating through the body of this grill.

Please let us know if you have any sale items from your store. Lots of guys/girls on the board would be interested.

Charles

I carry one in my trailer. Good gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom