Great day to pick up this deal. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have bought three sets in the last year or so, 2x$600 and 1x$400. I did this by simply setting up craigslist alerts and being willing to drive which adds to the cost a bit. I am using them for my summer and winters w/spares. I had two extra which I sold to mud members at cost for their spares.

I have seen more popup in the northwest, but it's quite the hassle to box and ship them even to make a few dollars.

Gotta be ready to jump, I missed a set with tires for $900 shipped on Ebay because I wanted to sleep on it. Gone in hours. Get all your alerts set, multiple areas, multiple keywords, and have at it. I have been looking for Rock Warriors or any other decent non-bro wheels with All Terrains for 4 months and coming up pretty empty. Its finally spring here in the Midwest so hopefully that helps. You can also buy a complete set on Car-Part.com if you are willing to do some legwork.

I just got this tool. Ready to switch the oem rim with the Rock Warrior setup. Use the tool to scan the TPMS and I know the sensor is in working condition. With the tool, i’m able to reprogram/relearn all TPMS sensor.

I learn something new today. I hope this info help others. Apparently, Toyota use 2 different OEM TPMS sensor, one from Pacific and the other one from TRW. LC200 use pacific TPMS sensor, while Tundra/Sequoia use TRW TPMS sensor. My Rock Warrior wheel/tires combo was originate from Tundra and have TRW sensor installed. I cannot reprogram TRW TPMS sensor to the LC ECU.

Since I own a 2nd gen sequoia, I was hoping I can swap rim/tires combo between LC and sequoia due to same wheel lugs pattern. I can’t do this with OEM TPMS installed. I need to use 3rd Party TPMS sensor like Autel.

I just got this tool. Ready to switch the oem rim with the Rock Warrior setup. Use the tool to scan the TPMS and I know the sensor is in working condition. With the tool, i’m able to reprogram/relearn all TPMS sensor.

View attachment 1961195

I got the same one a few weeks ago and it worked great to read OEM TMPS and clone them to the Autel MX TMPS. Super easy to do.

I joined the Rock Warrior master race last weekend. Bought a nice set of 4 and have a spare that has some scratches I picked up from a member here.

I joined the Rock Warrior master race last weekend. Bought a nice set of 4 and have a spare that has some scratches I picked up from a member here.

Nice!
Next time you look at your scratches, think of mine, and you’ll suddenly notice them less... ;)
A9C79EF3-2300-4BB1-8F9D-6E917B089ED5.jpeg

@TonyP Thanks for the heads up. The tires are old, 3511, week 35 2011. I won’t use it and will get it replaced. I was more interested at the Rock Warrior wheel than tires.

Wow, I would run those tires for several more years. Hopefully you will sell or give them away to someone who will use them.

I ran BFG At's on my old '85 4Runner for 10 years, sold it and next owner drove them for 10 more years until they were bald. He also never changed oil in 10 years and the poor 22RE blew head gasket. Oh well, it was getting fairly rusty anyway. Off to the junkyard it went.

Nice wheels. :bounce:

Slightly related does anyone ever stumble upon 6 lug RW's in their travels? I am also an FJ owner now

Wow, I would run those tires for several more years. Hopefully you will sell or give them away to someone who will use them.

I ran BFG At's on my old '85 4Runner for 10 years, sold it and next owner drove them for 10 more years until they were bald. He also never changed oil in 10 years and the poor 22RE blew head gasket. Oh well, it was getting fairly rusty anyway. Off to the junkyard it went.

Nice wheels. :bounce:

I do run the BFG KO as my DD. After closer inspection, there are some meat left. I never waste. Will eventually replace it with new KO2 later.

Slightly related does anyone ever stumble upon 6 lug RW's in their travels? I am also an FJ owner now

FJ is the same bolt pattern as T4R or GX/LC120/LC150. The wheel still an active sku at dealership. You miss the 25% TRD sale a few months back. I know a lot of GX owner take advantage on that sale and load up with RW wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom