Great day to pick up this deal. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slightly related does anyone ever stumble upon 6 lug RW's in their travels? I am also an FJ owner now

Steady diet of 6-lugs out there. I know because they visually drive my screwy vision nuts when looking for 5-lug.

Yeah.. I’ve seen quite a few local 6-lug examples while searching for my 5s. None at the moment though. Buying these up if they are cheap might not be a bad investment.. if the 6lug crowd ever realizes how good these things are like the 200 crowd has.

Another option popped up today. Worth contacting these folks.

Also a few more Rock Warriors have shown up on Car-Part.com in the past few weeks. Worth a call if you are in the area. Some yards will ship but not all.

I’ve experimented with remanufactured wheels on other vehicles before and never will again. Paint quality is usually nowhere near as high as original.. if the color even matches stock.

Another option popped up today. Worth contacting these folks.

Might wanna read the fine-print under that pretty picture of the wheel they show...

This particular wheel is not available for immediate delivery. We are always receiving new wheels and most likely we can include it in one of our next shippments. Click on Place Order Now and we'll get to work right away.”

In other words...they have zero Rock Warriors available...but if you send them $226/each...they make a note they might eventually get some...

No thanks.

Might wanna read the fine-print under that pretty picture of the wheel they show...

This particular wheel is not available for immediate delivery. We are always receiving new wheels and most likely we can include it in one of our next shippments. Click on Place Order Now and we'll get to work right away.”

In other words...they have zero Rock Warriors available...but if you send them $226/each...they make a note they might eventually get some...

No thanks.

Just another option. $1k for a full set with beauty (haha yeah I called them beauty) rings is not the worst price out there.

The second link is all the ones available on car-part.com. Salvage yards have plenty in the $150/ea range and down.

Yikes...
:hillbilly:
0F61CFD9-31F7-4F8D-BC6D-93A2D495F551.jpeg

Set of 4 listed individally on the bay right now for $150/ea but they look pretty rough. Might be worth the trip if you are in Kalifornistan. Truck was wrecked hard so straightness is questionable.

Not mine, just passing along a great deal. $275 in upstate NY:

Yeah.. I’ve seen quite a few local 6-lug examples while searching for my 5s. None at the moment though. Buying these up if they are cheap might not be a bad investment.. if the 6lug crowd ever realizes how good these things are like the 200 crowd has.

I now have both a 5 lug and a 6 lug Toyota. I realize those are the wheel of choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom