Grease (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J,

Didn't you just post that you're the American distributor for a lubricating oil company? And you don't know what and where to put lubes on your own truck? Huh?.....

IdahoDoug

[quote author=IdahoDoug link=board=2;threadid=4979;start=msg38414#msg38414 date=1062817047]
J,

Didn't you just post that you're the American distributor for a lubricating oil company? And you don't know what and where to put lubes on your own truck? Huh?.....

IdahoDoug
[/quote]

I didn't see that post, wonder if you're mixed up? Johnathan's not 'mericun, he's from down unda! That's why he always posts those oils and greases with funny names we never heard of. :D

It's on the "? on Mobil 1" thread - reply #7. Says "Distributor for Penrite oils in America".

Dunno (puzzled)

[quote author=IdahoDoug link=board=2;threadid=4979;start=msg38436#msg38436 date=1062827873]
It's on the "? on Mobil 1" thread - reply #7. Says "Distributor for Penrite oils in America".

Dunno (puzzled)
[/quote]

just went and looked, that was a link that Jonathon had to the american distributor, click on it and it will take you there ;)

Whups. Jonathon - thanks for the link and pardon the question :-X!

Moly goes in the steering knuckle, and tie rod ends if you have greasable ones and shackles, we don't have shackles do we? No
Lith wheel bearing grease on u-joints, wheel bearings,
MP grease for seals
White grease.... I got some but I don't remember where it goes, window tracts???
kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom