graycollins13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kiley7483

New project
Threads
Sent me a email yesterday and said he had adapter for the 842 to the small block Chevy like I've got posted that I wanted I sent a picture of it to my phone number immediately okay then I said that's not the right one it's a hold on about 5 minutes later he send you a picture of another one and it just signed up yesterday so now I went back to look at her conversation and it said oops has been an accident it's no longer there and he's deadly calling me and harassing me on the phone so be aware of him

Screenshot_20220622-014326.png

Screenshot_20220622-014315.png

Screenshot_20220622-014310.png

Screenshot_20220622-014305.png

Screenshot_20220622-014258.png

Sent me a email yesterday and said he had adapter for the 842 to the small block Chevy like I've got posted that I wanted I sent a picture of it to my phone number immediately okay then I said that's not the right one it's a hold on about 5 minutes later he send you a picture of another one and it just signed up yesterday so now I went back to look at her conversation and it said oops has been an accident it's no longer there and he's deadly calling me and harassing me on the phone so be aware of him

View attachment 3040305

View attachment 3040306

View attachment 3040307

View attachment 3040308

View attachment 3040309
I should have know better but I had just got up to go to work. I know the pictures are crappy text message over the left each other but he didn't sign it literally signed up yesterday and then immediately called me or email me this morning and called me first thing anyway be safe God bless and look out great idiot

I should have know better but I had just got up to go to work. I know the pictures are crappy text message over the left each other but he didn't sign it literally signed up yesterday and then immediately called me or email me this morning and called me first thing anyway be safe God bless and look out great idiot
One more thing he said he lived in Florida for the area code is 513 which is Ohio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom