Parting Out Gray/Tan 1999 UZJ100 in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the sunroof? Shouldn't need the glass but I do need the whole rail assembly as my cables are frozen to the guide case.

The
Do you have the sunroof? Shouldn't need the glass but I do need the whole rail assembly as my cables are frozen to the guide case.

The one I have is a scratch n dent, one of the plastic drains is broken IIRC, but sounds like it would be a good candidate to merge the two. I can sell it sans glass, pickup is better since this is $$$ to ship. email if interested.

Is front driver side interior door panel available? I just need the brown leather handle section of the interior panel.

Is front driver side interior door panel available? I just need the brown leather handle section of the interior panel.

I just sell them as a complete panel, email if interested.

Do you have the front shock cushion retainers and washers for the front shocks? I am looking for the mounting hardware not the shocks.

Do you have the front shock cushion retainers and washers for the front shocks? I am looking for the mounting hardware not the shocks.

I don't sell used hardware, plus I do not think they recommend reusing hardware for these parts either. Best option is to get it new.

Do you still have the brackets that go between the second row seats and the body? Also could use the bolts that bolt the seats to the brackets and the bracket to the floor. I need 2 brackets and up to 11 screws.

Also looking for driver's door scuff plate, third row AC vent, trim piece above cup holder on the back of the center console, and the trim piece that goes to the right of the AC controls.

I have some pictures of the missing trim pieces here if you need clarification: Wanted - 100 Series Interior Parts

Last edited:
Dash pad, one in better condition than mine, if you have one. Price shipped to 91351.

20200620_112401.jpg

do you have any tan interior door panels in good shape?
also looking for a passenger side mount for the wind deflector
as well as a river rock green gas door.
thank you!

Hey Jason, I want to buy the 2nd row seats with all accompanying mounting hardware brackets and bolts, and seatbelts. In oak leather. Can you please let me know the cost shipped to 94024?

im looking for the passenger side mirror assembly, 75078, thanks

overhead/sunroof control console?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom