For Sale Gray 06 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t know why, but the two ads I’ve clicked through aren’t located anywhere near the location you posted. Both have been listed as either al or fl, but the ad is clearly California. Just a heads up.

as an owner of a 06 LX with a quarter of the mileage I would say that is definitely overpriced

That's silly pricing. I sold my 2006 LX last fall for 22K. It had 126,000 miles in was absolutely positively pristine in every way. Southern car zero rust, maintenance history back to day 1. Tons of upgrades brand new wheels and tires, brakes and rotors, etc. etc. People are out of their minds lately with their prices. Also, did people forget we are in the middle of a catastrophic economic crisis?

That's silly pricing. I sold my 2006 LX last fall for 22K. It had 126,000 miles in was absolutely positively pristine in every way. Southern car zero rust, maintenance history back to day 1. Tons of upgrades brand new wheels and tires, brakes and rotors, etc. etc. People are out of their minds lately with their prices. Also, did people forget we are in the middle of a catastrophic economic crisis?
They lost their jobs and think they can sell their belongings for 50% over asking, then everyone does that by flooding the market and it tanks.

Thousands of years of evolution and still the average joe doesnt know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom