Graeme Gturbo How To Reach Him? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anybody know what happened with Graeme Gturbo? I paid for a vortex red turbo three days ago and got email confirmation immediately. I then send him another email with a question twice but I never get an answer. I also tried to call 3 times to both number but nobody’s’ answering. What should I do now?
Thanks

sorry of this is on the wrong forum, but I don’t know where to post this. If this is a problem admin please move this post. My apologies if this is the case.

Graeme is a super stand up guy and will not let you down. Sometimes he takes a few days to get back to you but he always gets back in touch. He is very well known for his reliability and customer service. Give it a day and if you don't hear anything, then try calling him again.

I do know he races a lot so he might be offline/out of office currently. I'm sure he will be in touch soon. I hope this helps.

Mods, should this be moved over to 24v/diesel???

Graeme is a super stand up guy and will not let you down. Sometimes he takes a few days to get back to you but he always gets back in touch. He is very well known for his reliability and customer service. Give it a day and if you don't hear anything, then try calling him again.

I do know he races a lot so he might be offline/out of office currently. I'm sure he will be in touch soon. I hope this helps.

Mods, should this be moved over to 24v/diesel???
SOLVED!!!! It’s on the way!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks mate!!!

Company mobile number for future hiccups +61 401 524 399

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom