Grab bar front passenger.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi mudders,

Wife is complaining of pain due to "sliding" down the seat when off-roading. I have sat in the passenger seat and can see her point. Below is a picture of said bar for the 60s.

Anyone seen one of these for our 100s. 'course it has to accommodate airbags.....

1627407242508.png

I haven’t seen the above, but back in my AutoX days I used a product called CG Lock that attached onto the belt buckle to turn the slip joint into a one way tightening joint. It helped a lot, actually just threw it away the other day haha.
A free option is to twist your buckle 360deg right before you click it. Performs the same, but the belt is obviously twisted.

Yikes!

As part of the story, was on a shelf road going downhill. 4 side by sides heading up (uphill has right of way). Pulled off the trail on the uphill side (passenger side). Started to roll so pulled forward slightly to stabilize. Wife was HANGING from the seat/shoulder belt in total panic mode. I forgot to use the belt anti-lock function (if it's there by mr. T, must be needed).

Can u say divorce court?

Lesson learned: avoid @all costs pulling off shelf roads. Best to back up to pass spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom