GPS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am having trouble finding the Garmin FJ specific navigation system. Anybody have one? Is is worth the investment? Any info. would be appreciated.:cheers:

I am having trouble finding the Garmin FJ specific navigation system. Anybody have one? Is is worth the investment? Any info. would be appreciated.:cheers:

I bought the Garnmin 2720 instead, so I can still use the front glove box. Mounted it next to bax and slightly infront of the compass, which it replaced.

yes I do...... I even have the indah charger base to go along with it!

I like it alot........

Pics of Garmin 2720

Here is mine.
g1.JPG

Too much money for what you get IMO. Better to just buy whatever GPS floats your boat and plug it in the cigarette lighter or wire it into the fuse box in the dash.

I bought it and it works pretty good. It came in real handy on my recent trip to FL. The Install Kit includes the GPS unit, so the price for the whole set up is $950 or less depending on where you purchase it.

You can check out my photos on fjcruiserforums.com under my user name photos. I have the same user name there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom