For Sale GPS for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Etrex personal navigator for sale in Wisconsin. I don't use it enough to justify owning it. IT lets you save 10 tracks so you can retrace your trail, it will let you navigate 50 way points in sequence, tells current speed, average speed, direction of movement, bearing, elevation, time of sun up/down, trip timer and odometer. I have the Goretex cover.....you can operate it with the cover on, the manual which is a must,and the dash holder....for your cruiser or your boat. There are a million free downloads on the net for this thing...you can put atlas' in it, lake maps and county topigraphical maps in it. I maybe used it five times....I haven't even figured out all the options yet. I paid 125.00 for it. I'd like to get at least 75.00 for it, make me an offer......it's just sitting in my closet.
Thanks Swamprat

The model # is 190-00205-00 Rev. A, I bought it last year, but it is the April 2000 model. Tucker....give me your email.....thanks....Tony

Is it sold yet?

still up for grabs.......turns out I can't find the dash mount for it though.....make an offer.....nobody returned email or info for me.
swamprat

I have a Magellan 315 where are all these millions of downloads based. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom