Gozzard Web site ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought that there was a place in Edmonton or Calgary that was selling Mike Gozzards goodies...

bummer

my64fj40 said:
If you want a link for cruiser body parts from Gozzard, they make them any more. But if your looking for a sail boat, just do a google.

my64fj40
No woner I couldn't google up a link :eek: Thanks for the info. Have fun in Corpus ...

bruce

I've got a genuine Gozzard rear tailgate if you want to buy. $100 USD. Gonna pst it in for sale. I bought it for my '76 FJ40 and ended up putting the Aqualu gate with storage on instead since I have an Aqualu tub also.

They were in business and selling stuff last year when I got the gate.

AndrewT

bpnkrtn said:
OK ... now I'm confused, more than usual. The web site never turned in a google search ... and it hasn't been updated in a while ... doors are still "prototype" ...

Are they still viable? I may try to call tomorrow if I get a chance. Thanks to all ...

b

Buddy of mine just bought a Gozzard tub, rear doors, and side doors. So no, the side doors are no longer a prototype, they are being produced as of last fall.

I think Mike Gozzard is a busy guy and his boat business keeps him busy and his cruiser website suffers. Not trying to make excuses for him, just reality.

I bought Mikes tub, rear doors and fenders a couple years ago, very satisfied customer, nice stuff.

If interested, pics of my intall on my website: www.crustycruisers.com

Hope this helps, Matt

buckroseau said:
Buddy of mine just bought a Gozzard tub, rear doors, and side doors. So no, the side doors are no longer a prototype, they are being produced as of last fall.

I think Mike Gozzard is a busy guy and his boat business keeps him busy and his cruiser website suffers. Not trying to make excuses for him, just reality.

I bought Mikes tub, rear doors and fenders a couple years ago, very satisfied customer, nice stuff.

If interested, pics of my intall on my website: www.crustycruisers.com

Hope this helps, Matt

Matt ... thanks, it does clear up a couple questions. Thanks to all for the info.

bruce

WOW

I had no idea that he still made stuff for cruisers.

Does anybody know if he has anything in stock or do you have to order and wait for it to made.

Personally , I wouldn't mind waiting for quality.

Got a bezel of his off eBay for $25 , really nice quality.

Sorry for the false info,

my64fj40

I recently had email with someone from there about their bezels (3.8.06).. so it seemed to me they were in business as they gave me price and shipping details on the piece I was interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom