Gozzard fiberglass parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi

Does anyone know if Gozzard fiberglass parts are still being produced and sold?

If so, by whom?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hey Mike,

Gozzard tubs are still around. I know my local shop in PA(Up & Over) is an authorized dealer for Mike parts, but from talking with them, they have been waiting for tubs for awhile. I ordered my through a Canadian distributor of his, that went out of business last year...that was a mess :doh: .....ended up dealing directly with Mike and driving up there and picking it up.

His main business is building yacht, so it may take awhile.... good stuff tho... he uses the same technology in the 40tubs he makes.

Here's he's website .....maybe email and go from there. Good luck Mike...if you do get one....u can ping me or matt(ferget his forum name)...were both doing one ourselves and have learned alot in the process.

http://www.gozzard.com/
Yo Han

Hi Mike,

I'm in total agreement with Yo Han, Gozzard's tubs and parts are good stuff :). Like Yo Han said also, we are both learning a lot from the process of installing tubs and parts from Gozzard.

If your interested check out http://www.crustycruisers.com and click on the, "Gozzard tech page" I've started on the sidebar. Lots of pics, not a lot of text....yet. Pics of Yo Hans rig and mine, it's a work in progress so text will be coming.

Matt

Gozzard parts

Just to add my two cents, I was the Canadian distributor. The reason I gave up on the venue was I couldn't supply the parts to the consumer as he/the company had a short fall in producing the product. It was a side line not his main business or even close. I did most or near all the assembly my point except tubs but again this started as a hobby for Mike not a business and I simply could not supply so I folded my part. He made his money building ocean going Yatchs. The product though is second to none once you learn the techniques to installation.

Best

I ordered parts directly from him a few years back.

Smooth transaction.

:meh:

l ordered from mike last summer,his website is gozzardcomposites.

l am still working on the truck.
Simon

ive installed his tubs and if done right its hard to tell they are glass and not original.

So what should people do Tucker, you start a new thread and people jump on you that it was already discussed, you update an old thread and people jump on you. There is no winning

I ordered parts directly from him a few years back.

Smooth transaction.

:meh:

Yup, this is the way to go. Exactly what I did.

So what should people do Tucker, you start a new thread and people jump on you that it was already discussed, you update an old thread and people jump on you. There is no winning

I wasn't stating it was good or bad, just pointing out the info was really old! Obtaining one of these tubs in 2003 might be different than in 2012 ...

There may be no winning, but there is certainly a lot of whining on both sides ;)

Tucker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom