Gozzard fenders A++ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got my Gozzard fenders about 2 weeks ago.. They are really nice.. and fit really well . Clamped them on first and bolted them up.. They are made from about 1/4inch fiberglass.. I put 2 bolts in them and stood on the fender and they barely flexed. They are tough and I highly reccomend anything from Mike Gozzard. Took a look at his tubs while I was there and when the time comes I know I will be getting one from him.. So If there is any doubters out there, don't doubt and just get them..

Pics stiffler, pics....

Ditto on the Gozzard product.

I have his Tub, Fenders and rear doors. I've had them on my rig now for about a year and a half of driving. The guy is a craftsman that's for sure. Extremely beefy also.

Last edited:
pics

here they are
New Fender.JPG
New Fender (2).JPG

i had a chance to see his amby doors at gsmtr one year and it was pretty brutus...don't think they'll be any lighter than the steel...they're build to be as tough.

Lighter, shmlighter. They don't rust and are tough. Good enuff for me. If I wanted light I'd buy a Samurai. They look nice too. Hmm, might need a tub for my '73, as the more I look at it the more it looks like it's mostly made of rust.

pv cruisers says they'll soon have steel fenders :bounce: :bounce2:

Only problem with glass is that it's not structurally sound! Plus have fun fixing the fenders when you smash into a rock with them. They do look nice! I just wouldn't put them on my '78. They would be great for a pavement pounder.

later

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom