Gotta spend money to save money (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Olson mentioned at meeting about crazy coupon codes at advance auto parts.

today there is a coupon for advance auto parts 50 off 100 WD8 is code.

Thanks for posting up. Of course, I just ordered from there yesterday, but migth be ordering again!

Phil

There is also a dollar amount that will also give you free shipping. Might be $75.. ?
Also Retail me not coupon codes are accepted by Advance Auto too.

well. It saved me shipping but paid tax.. I ran multiple windows with exactly same parts..
I did save $1.94 over what it would have cost me with Rock Auto with my discount code applied there.. ANd i think i can return to the store 2 gaskets I should not need to do the highlander FLex pipe.. So in that regard it was indeed worth it.. Advance came to $89.25, rock auto $91.19, Amazon? over $100.. (wasn't prime option). Looks like if your the first 1000 i would have saved $50 not $40.. and it would have totally won.. so.. it works..

That 50 off 100 decreases by every 1000 uses according to the Advance website. Meaning it's not of much use right now. Just looked at it for buying my annual 5 gallons of Rotella and some other goodies.

I don't think oil works (disclaimer).

They offer 50 off 100 every few weeks, I see it posted up on Slickdeal.net, so I will post here when I see it; however, it is one of those things you have to use quick.

I keep a list on my phone of stuff I need to buy when the next code shows up.

k

That explains it. I tried getting oil with it this morning but I could never get the discount to apply. Went and got some at costco instead.

...via IH8MUD app

$50 off orders over $125.

Enter promo code WD9 at checkout. Online only. Buy online, pick up in store, or get FREE shipping on orders over $75.

$50 maximum savings
Cannot combined with other promotional offers or coupons.
Promotional codes are for single use only, and have no cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.
Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.
Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. AdvanceAutoParts.com and its affiliates reserve the right to correct, change, update or modify any sales, promotions, coupons, and related offers at any time, in their sole discretion, except as prohibited by law.

Receive free Standard Shipping to addresses in the continental United States on orders totaling over $75. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. Coupons, core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping offer. Motor oil is available for in-store pick-up only, due to shipping restrictions. Items purchased using the In-Store Pickup option will be available for eight days from the date the order was placed. Any unclaimed orders will be cancelled and returned to stock.

DOES NOT WORK ON OIL

Advance Auto Parts: Pick The Best Offer For You Coupon [advanceautoparts.com]

$10 off orders over $25
$20 off orders over $50
$30 off orders over $75
$40 off orders over $100
$50 off orders over $125 (free shipping)

Use Promo code: WD10 (apply at checkout)

Free Shipping on orders $75 or more or select in-store pickup

here is the best coupon out there.

50 of 100. I just got a $108 battery for $58 bucks.

Advance Auto Parts.com is offering Various Coupons for Online Orders listed below. Shipping is free if you spend $75+ or you may select free in-store pick up to save on shipping. Thanks savefilez

Note: Some exclusions may apply•$50 off $100+ Purchases (First 1000 Customers)◦Use promo code WD12 at checkout

•$40 off $100+ Purchases (Next 1000 Customers)◦Use promo code WD12 at checkout

•30% off Nearly Everything (Next 1000 Customers)◦Use promo code WD12 at checkout

Brake savings Event - Toyota and Scion vehicles only.
Hello,
Toyota is running a promotional event on brake services till 3/31.
Pay $99.95 for a brake service with select * Genuine Toyota brake pads and we'll mail you a $50 Visa® gift card**

This is available in most of the dealership.

http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/...ice-offers

enter your zip code and look for rake savings event.

Terms & Conditions
Pay $99.95 for a brake service with select Genuine Toyota Brake pads and we will mail you a $50 Toyota Parts & Service Visa® Prepaid Card

$50 off $125
code WD13
TRT37 - $30 off $75
TRT30 - 30% off
A124 - $10 off $30, $25 off $70, $40 off $110

Advance Auto Parts offers $50 off $125 or more when you apply promo code WD14 at checkout. Shipping is Free since you will be meeting the minimum free shipping requirement. Thanks dealhunter2011

The following discounts are valid for code WD14
  • $10 off order over $25
  • $20 off orders over $50
  • $30 off orders over $75
  • $40 off orders over $100
  • $50 off orders over $125

FYI. Gear for Sports dock sale is today and tomorrow 9700 commerce in Lenexa.

Advance Auto Parts $25 off $50+ until 5/2/14
Advance Auto Parts $25 off $50+ with code MAC9BB

Doesn't appear to be a unique code as I got the same code to both my account's email addresses.
I think you may just need to be logged in to an account for it to work but not sure.

Expires 5/2/14

Link:
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/home

Terms:

*The coupon will be valid through May 2, 2014, before 11:59 PM ET. You must sign in to your account or create a new account during checkout, and place an order of $50 or more online at advanceautoparts.com. Orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Promotion is not valid on purchases made at Advance Auto Parts retail stores, or on commercial transactions. Sorry—no rain checks.
• To qualify for the $25 coupon, your order total must be $50 or more, before the promotional code has been applied, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes.

• Coupons are limited to one per customer, are for single use only, have no cash value, and are not valid with any other promotional offers, or for commercial purchases. Void where prohibited by law.

• Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One-Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.

• Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.

Motor oil and other selected products are available for in-store pick-up only. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not eligible when determining qualifying order. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. AdvanceAutoParts.com and its affiliates reserve the right to correct, change, update or modify any sales, promotions, coupons and related offers at any time, in their sole discretion, except as prohibited by law.

Receive free Standard Shipping to addresses in the continental United States on orders totaling over $75. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. To qualify for free shipping, your order total must be $75 or more, after any promotional discount has been applied. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not included in the calculation of order total. Motor oil is available for in-store pick-up only, due to shipping restrictions.

Advance Auto Parts.com offers $50 off $125 or More for Online Orders when you apply promo code WD21 at checkout. Shipping is free since you will meet the minimum of $75 or more shipping requirement. Thanks brisar

Advance Auto Parts.com offers a Pick The Best Offer For You promo when you apply promo code WD26 at checkout and meet their minimum purchase criteria. Additionally, you may save an additional 30% off sitewide with promo code TRT30 (apply at checkout). Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping or receive free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Thanks joysean4

Note, certain exclusions may apply. Offer valid through 6/28/14.
  • $10 off orders over $25
  • $20 off orders over $50
  • $30 off orders over $75
  • $40 off orders over $100
  • $50 off orders over $125

Advance Auto Parts.com offers $50 off $125 or More for Online Orders when you apply promo code WD29 at checkout. Shipping is free since you will meet the minimum of $75 or more shipping requirement. Thanks willhunting

Note, certain exclusions may apply, please see promo page for more details. Offer valid through 7/19/14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom