gotta get out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what about doing it on Sunday morning instead then? Perhaps more folks could join then?

Sunday will be hard for me because I'll probably be sleeping in after partying the night before. :cheers:

We can always do this again some other time. Have you guys ever been out this way to Azusa Canyon?

Its looking like Sunday will be a better day even if Jose has a nasty hangover. Lets say Sunday at 9am.

I am good for Sunday. Call me I would love to join you guys.

Dynosoar:zilla:

Peter

Okay, Sunday 9am. where to meet? top of De Soto right off the 118?

Okay, Sunday 9am. where to meet? top of De Soto right off the 118?

Sounds good. There is some parking there where we can all meet. For those not familiar if you are coming West on the 118 you get off at DeSoto and basically go straight to meet and then the DeSoto entrance is right there.

Dangit! Now Peter is going...Why must the 4th be on a Saturday. Argh!

bring a CB or ham radio if you've got one.

CB or FRS ?

OK - I have a hand-held CB somewhere...

Will I need my skid plate for these trails ? (don't have it mounted and am too full of Zankou chicken to really want to go out and mount it...) :rolleyes:

Gonna be hot tomorrow. :cool:

:clap:

I've only been through there once going from Santa Clarita to Chatsworth the week of the Northridge Earthquake but there were no boulders, just trails and some, IIRC, were quite steep.

What channel are we gonna be on ?

I was gonna ask the same thing. "Whats the frequency Kenneth" Lets use ch 25.

Dynosoar:zilla:

Petetr

What channel are we gonna be on ?

a Protocol that the NorCal group uses is to start on the channel that matches the day of the month.

So, channel 5?

(Chanel #5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom