Got this pretty lady to go out with me in December. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just joining this forum now because I have been reading and learning so much from these threads. I kept coming back to discussions and posts and vendors and advice. I think I already decided who I like to follow on here before even registering. Similar ideas and good advice kind of following. All great information sharing and gentlemen discussions. That includes any ladies in the forum. Thank you all for sharing. I want to raise my 200 to elevate my family adventures and expose my 6 and 7 year old son and daughter to the wild. Plus my wife, I want her to go always. It's not an experience unless you bring someone else along. You can find me in Tampa Bay, Tennessee Valley, or Blue Ridge. 
IMG_20181230_130904.jpg
IMG_20190209_144717.jpg
IMG_20190310_152222.jpg

Welcome to the family. :hillbilly:

Here's to many adventures with yours...

:bounce::bounce2:
:p :steer:

Great! Muddy tires: the perfect first pic. And the kid behind the wheel: the perfect second pic. That rig will take your family to good places and then back home. I’m looking forward to more of your photos. :bounce:

Welcome! :cheers:

Nice. I'm on the other side, but frequent St. Pete.

Welcome to the boards!

My family has had some awesome adventures and made some great memories with our 100 and now 200 series trucks. Looks like you are well on your way to doing the same.

Great! Muddy tires: the perfect first pic. And the kid behind the wheel: the perfect second pic. That rig will take your family to good places and then back home. I’m looking forward to more of your photos. :bounce:
Thank you for the welcome and kind words. I do intend to post more. This forum is fantastic.

Welcome brother. Hope to see you on the trail!

I’m up in North Carolina. If you ever want to run uhwarrie or outer banks, let me know.
Absolutely! Thanks for the welcome, bro! I gotta get north of the myakka sand and Appalachian foothills. Although, not a bad thing.

Welcome to the boards!

My family has had some awesome adventures and made some great memories with our 100 and now 200 series trucks. Looks like you are well on your way to doing the same.
Can't wait for it! In my mind, I have a long way to go for the family to be comfortable but also in my mind we are ready to go now. Lol!

I’ll be in Clearwater for work tomorrow. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for a 200. Hahaha.
Aw man, @Roy Park I was heading the opposite way Friday to Tampa to drop my kid off at school. But the strangest thing was like I felt people let me by in the 2hundo that morning. Like I had a feeling someone from the forum was around. And I am just now reading your reply. It's like when you are traveling and in a s***ty Uber Prius and then say driver let this 200 Series pass. Or mind the 200 series. Lol. Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed Clearwater. Weather is solid right now.

Aw man, @Roy Park I was heading the opposite way Friday to Tampa to drop my kid off at school. But the strangest thing was like I felt people let me by in the 2hundo that morning. Like I had a feeling someone from the forum was around. And I am just now reading your reply. It's like when you are traveling and in a s***ty Uber Prius and then say driver let this 200 Series pass. Or mind the 200 series. Lol. Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed Clearwater. Weather is solid right now.
Hahaha. It was a quick and meaningful trip. Didn’t spot ya but glad to bring good vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom