Got the call from White knuckle Offroad. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the call from Natalie at White knuckle Offroad that my sliders were ready for pick up. I did pick up because shipping was totally crazy. i’m only 3 hours away from the shop, it’s all highway. I took the seat out of the Prius just in case but actually I didn’t have too. John showed me around then we went outside after he loaded them and we talked for a while great company and a great product. I didn’t have the black coding put on mine because I’m gonna be using military CART paint, and if any of you have ever worked with that stuff you know that stuff like bedliner, it sticks and it’s durable

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

Nice! My truck came with a set and I really like them. Getting in and out is SO easy now and makes for great access to the roof for me. They also make getting in and out of the truck super easy for the wife as she is vertically challenged.

thanks for the tip on paint. was wondering what i should do. can i just order that online or...
There're a few companies who stock it if you look online. Search for CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating) paint, he's not lying it's incredibly durable stuff!

Nice, my WKOR sliders have lived a tough life and look great after a paint touch up. Good buy!

They are awesome sliders, it was the first mod I did . I’m really glad I went with the full top plate option

What is the bar bolted to the side above the gas cap and under the rear window?

Looks cool!
Looks kinda like a french cleat. Wonder if it is for one of those tables that you can set on the side and then has a leg that braces against the tire.

Looks kinda like a french cleat. Wonder if it is for one of those tables that you can set on the side and then has a leg that braces against the tire.
I think it’s L track (logistics track, aircraft track, etc.) I’m thinking of doing something similar on my hood. It’s cool stuff.

I think it’s L track (logistics track, aircraft track, etc.) I’m thinking of doing something similar on my hood. It’s cool stuff.

Its going to be the bottom part of a 1 or 2 gas/water Jerry can holders. When I had all the in-side panels out so I could get the Head board out to re-cover it, I mounted the bottoms racks on for the future Jerry can holder after I do the roof rack. Something I saw on the Land Rover sight.
lv1.jpg
""" I too old to climb up on top of my Rig to put s*** up there."""

kanister-klappbar-detail.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom