GOT Stimulus check? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Purchase? 60 LCP T Shirts to barter in the future in case things REALLY turn bad!

Prime Rib dinner with all the fixin's (and not brought out to the parking lot). And a good movie, in a theater, lots of popcorn.
!st weekend this can happen. Then a Coastal Offroad bumper.

because I just know that EVERYONE is wondering, "what'd Joey do to his RC car today?" well, you are in luck...
Bobbed the rear end, raised both bumpers and trimmed the body. Getting the sliders a bit higher is next, but need some longer hardware first..
60980440235__544E09B7-64A0-4BA5-BE03-17993B3BA3DF.JPG.jpeg

60980438246__7B077A5F-43B5-4AA1-A449-7A462710205D.JPG.jpeg

We aren’t getting a check, I will have to live vicariously through any of you that gets one. Keep the thread rolling:cheers:

Last edited:
I went on a search looking for our stimulus check. Found out because we are not able to file electronically and are not set up with an account for direct deposit it will be 3rd round. We should be OK but Im sure there are many families out there that need help yesterday not in a month.

I went on a search looking for our stimulus check. Found out because we are not able to file electronically and are not set up with an account for direct deposit it will be 3rd round. We should be OK but Im sure there are many families out there that need help yesterday not in a month.

You can setup for electronic deposit, add routing and account number. I'm not on dd either but was able to add my account info based off of bday and ss #.
Still no funds yet however so really not a a helpful response.

I took $20 (annually) of my Trump Bucks to become an IH8MUD silver star member. I like to give credit where it's due and going on 5 years I've used this website and it's forums so much I was feeling guilty for all the good stuff I've received from it. In my opinion, the money and time it has saved me is worth me giving a little something back to help keep it alive.

Well what do you know. Automatic deposit with funds today. May be worth entering your info.

I took $20 (annually) of my Trump Bucks to become an IH8MUD silver star member. I like to give credit where it's due and going on 5 years I've used this website and it's forums so much I was feeling guilty for all the good stuff I've received from it. In my opinion, the money and time it has saved me is worth me giving a little something back to help keep it alive.
Welcome to the Silver Club :cheers:

I have definitely gotten more info off 'Mud than I have provided, so paying a little to keep the knowledgeable people posting helps keep my 49 year old FJ40 rollin' across the countryside :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom