GOT Stimulus check? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been retired for 3 years, should count for something

Maybe because I've been retired seven years is why mine came already, Ya right. Thought they would have held out on the old folks in hopes the virus takes us out and save the money.

Shoot, I reached out the Moonlight fab for their snorkel and shipping has gone through the roof killing the exchange rate's benefits... Unless @LandCruiserPhil has got a better method of getting items from down under here.

I held off on buying from Australia because of the shipping. Back in 2017 with help in Australia bought a five speed setup for the 40 series. I was hooked. Besides the exchange rate Australia 40 and 60 series are equipped with options never offered in the US. If I was going to ship one item at a time it would be cost prohibitive. Shipping pallets you are paying for the footprint. The fuller the pallet the less the shipping cost per item. That's my story and going to stick with it.

Parts for the 82 Hilux I just picked up (what!?) and the Stout. Especially the Stout. Anything left goes to the new tires/wheels for the 4Runner.

Got mine and bought a 270 awning. I didn't expect to get anything, but I did and contributed to the economy.

Got mine and bought a 270 awning. I didn't expect to get anything, but I did and contributed to the economy.

Which one did you get?

Got mine on April 15, ironically enough. Planning to get a new low range 3.1:1 TC gear for my 80 and thinking about the 1.1:1 UD on the high range. And an aux fan kit from LCP.

I bought a 9mm hand gun

Being a dealer tech, I’m going to hang onto mine for a while before I do anything with it. Business has tanked, and while I don’t need it, it’ll be nice to have just in case it takes longer to pick back up than expected.

Look at you being all responsible :rofl:

I'm not a registered Republican. I haven't received one yet. And don't expect to get one anytime soon. My friends that are still card holding members of the GOP have received the money. My plan, if it ever arrives, is to buy items for barter for when things go really bad.
thats retarded. Im not a republican and I received mine. My parents are republican and have not received theirs.

I spent mine on a security deposit for my new rental adventure beginning next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom