Got Projects? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUSH55

SILVER Star
Threads
Since this board has been about the slowest thing going for over a week, I'll try to shake it up around here. Who's got Cruiser projects they're currently doing, or will be doing in the next month or so. Don't be shy, everyone's got 'em, especially if you use your rig. Take some pic's, post em if you want.
Right now for me, I'm working on a rear x-member for my t-case, and an aluminum storage box for the rear. I just ordered some rear motor mounts from MAF, so won't complete the rear x-member until I have those installed. Don't have any pics, but will try to have some tomorrow or something.

This weekend I will probably put in new motor mounts(fan hits shroud under load).

In the next week or two I'm gonna have new shackle mounts and longer shackles made for the rear. At rest it will sit at the same height but it will have a better angle and more flex.

When the body shop I use can get me in they're gonna weld up the fender wells.

I have an alarm and stereo to install.

I have a manual trans radiator I'm gonna install as soon as I buy a HUGE trans fluid cooler and fan(it gets hot towing on the highway over 70mph).

I have a ton of other s*** but that's what I should get done over the next month.

I'm gonna be doin a new stereo and speaker install, and hopefully get started on my sliders and rear bumper. Also got new belts, spark plug wires, dizzy cap and rotor to change out. Oh and radiator hoses and t-stat too. :cheers:

I have a locker control box, rear wheel bearing pack kit and rear u-joint coming from c-dan. Installing my electric fan and working on my "cooler than Mr. Baggins" TM sliders. :D

I have no projects :flipoff2:

Wow SHO NUFF, you almost have more than me going on!
I ended up ordering new b-housing motor mounts from MAF, so I'll have to wait until next week to do the rear x-member. It also turns out that my storage box dimensions are off, so I gotta cut it apart, remove some material then weld it all back together! YaHoo!!

my projects are to do the birf job on the LX as well as new rotors and pads,

The biggest project is to sell my fawking 40

mike
rearend.jpg

gonna finish rear sill replacement...welding takes forever and iam not good at it than on to the master cylinder replacement and brake bleeding and adjustment :cool:

Hey, we got some Jayhawks checkin in here. I think he secretly wants to be an Arizonan. I mean if you had the choice between AZ and KS, c'mon! :D

Kevin, I only dream of being as cool as you :flipoff2:

I will have a tone once my LX gets here in about a week or so. On top of baselineing all the pm stuff I have to ditch that roof rack first thing and fix any rust that my be hiding....then 6" slee!! Anyone have any free time...hehe...

I will plan on making it to a meeting soon and meet all of you.

MaddBaggins said:
Hey, we got some Jayhawks checkin in here. I think he secretly wants to be an Arizonan. I mean if you had the choice between AZ and KS, c'mon! :D

I spent my first 9 years in KS.

Great place to be from.

LandCruiserPhil said:
Projects - hell yes I have lots...I'm just too lazy to do any

did you at least get that window sill done yet in your office?
:flipoff2:

have a look at my project -

Martin Ranch Winery

After this -

The tacoma gets - Maggiolina Roof top tent mounted over the bed - 4:88's and an Arb in the front axle - GPS - and some storage boxes

The FJ40 - gets a full roll bar - new seats - orion tc - new brakes all the way around -front axle rebuild - arb locker - frt and rear - +4 rear carrier

OK I just spent way too much money :eek:

This upcoming weekend I will be replacing my passenger-side birf, and repacking the driver-side birf. Then I will hopefully start a disc brake conversion. If I find an axle I'll do it that way, otherwise I'll have to go with the mini conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom