got my TT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just browsing thru my shiny new March/April issue of TT that came in the mail today. yet another quality issue, although I am confused as to how they refer to the TLC Icon as 21st century technology? Yes its a nice (and holy crap batman...expensive!) rig, but how is a V8 converted leaf sprung machine 21st technology?

I guess my old '40 was 15 years ahead of its time...not bad eh? Is rust 21st technology tho?:doh:

ps. Bill, my TLCA membership expires 9/30/2006. Not in January as you have me listed.

Enigma said:
Just browsing thru my shiny new March/April issue of TT that came in the mail today. yet another quality issue, although I am confused as to how they refer to the TLC Icon as 21st century technology? Yes its a nice (and holy crap batman...expensive!) rig, but how is a V8 converted leaf sprung machine 21st technology?

I guess my old '40 was 15 years ahead of its time...not bad eh? Is rust 21st technology tho?:doh:

ps. Bill, my TLCA membership expires 9/30/2006. Not in January as you have me listed.

When you said TT, I thought you meant Audi TT.
Am I the only one who read this and asummed that?

nickw said:
When you said TT, I thought you meant Audi TT.
Am I the only one who read this and asummed that?

No, the TT Quatro was my first thought as well.

cg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom