Got my Sliders today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I finally got my sliders today from Ken Hanna and these things look great! I can't wait to get them on first thing in the morning! I will put up some pics once I get them on.
DSC_0001.jpg

Nice. Hanna does great work. It was a tough call between those and the Slee sliders I bought.

Both great products

Romer said:
Nice. Hanna does great work. It was a tough call between those and the Slee sliders I bought.

Both great products

Agreed Romer - very tough decision.

Driving up to SLO to get mine from Ken Sunday. Will post before and after pics. After 11 years with the truck and OEM running boards, the truck looks kind of naked (don't get excited Noah) w/o anything there right now. Kick myself for not snapping any pics of the carnage on the running boards before taking them off.

Install Pics.

Got them on earlier and was an easy job for just me because I put the sliders on jack stands to keep them up while I bolted them on. Can't wait to try these things out. Ken really does make some nice stuff and was a tough decision between these and the Slee sliders but you can't go wrong with either.
DSC_8.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg

So purty, gotta love Hanna stuff, they will serve you well. Mine cut through rock like it was butta. Good looking rig as well.

Damn - you're making the wait until Sunday hard aren't you apcoleman! :flipoff2: Purty in white too!

apcolla,

Nice looking sliders bro. :D Guess you'll be ready to follow me and Junk at CMCC next year. :eek:

parabola said:
Looks great! Do you happen to have a close up of the front mud flap area? Did you have to do any mods to the flap to make it fit?

I had to trim them just a little. I will get a pic up for you soon.

reffug said:
apcolla,

Nice looking sliders bro. :D Guess you'll be ready to follow me and Junk at CMCC next year. :eek:

Yeah I will run with you. After I get Junks lockers in this weekend or the next, I should be good to go for CMCC '06. I will have a rear bumper by then too.

apcoleman said:
Yeah I will run with you. After I get Junks lockers in this weekend or the next, I should be good to go for CMCC '06. I will have a rear bumper by then too.

Lockers to very cool, did Junk sell you the pumpkins or just the lockers. I ended up getting his lights. What kind of rear bumper will you be getting?

Biff said:
Lockers to very cool, did Junk sell you the pumpkins or just the lockers. I ended up getting his lights. What kind of rear bumper will you be getting?

I bought the pumpkins with the ARBs and OEM 4.56 gears. Not quite sure what kind of rear bumper I want yet. I plan on ordering one in the fall so I have a little bit of time to do some homework.

You wanna sell me your OEM running boards?

apcoleman said:
I bought the pumpkins with the ARBs and OEM 4.56 gears. Not quite sure what kind of rear bumper I want yet. I plan on ordering one in the fall so I have a little bit of time to do some homework.

Good for you, thats is an awesome find. I just finish installed the same setup on my 94. I ended up getting the Hanna Rear bumper to match my sliders.

I too bought the Hanna rear bumper along with my sliders. Very happy with both.

apcoleman said:
I had to trim them just a little. I will get a pic up for you soon.

I'd love to see that as well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom