Got my Slee Rear Bumper!! WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
All i can say is that i am MOST impressed with this thing! I picked it up used for a good deal and am most happy with it!! This thing is SOLID!!!

Here are some pics:

sleebumper1.jpg

sleebumper2.jpg

sleebumper3.jpg

sleebumper4.jpg

sleebumper5.jpg

sleebumper6.jpg

sleebumper7.jpg

SOCALFJ said:
Did you find it used?

Yes

SOCALFJ said:
So does that mean you're keeping your rig after all?

Yeah, unless someone makes me an offer i cant refuse! :D

Bumper and Tire Carrier
Part#: SOF1013 - $1795.00 :eek:
Fits '91-'97 Toyota Land Cruiser / LX450

Im guessing any price less than that (which does not incl shipping) is a very very good deal.

:cheers:

nice score on the bumper....

is that your 45 lwb across the street ???

RAYJON said:
is that your 45 lwb across the street ???

nah, its a friend of mines

Kevin:

Very nice score! I thought you were going to make one of your own? I can only guess that either this one dropped in your lap or it became a pain in the butt to fab. In any case you are a lucky man, your rig has come together very nicely. Hope see it in person sometime, just don’t break it before we(So Cal 80s) meet again.

Tare

Newps said:
Kevin:

Very nice score! I thought you were going to make one of your own?

i WAS but a: progress was coming along at a snails pace because i was shooting for perfection (as the slee bumper is) and b: yes, this just fell into my lap! :D

Newps said:
In any case you are a lucky man, your rig has come together very nicely. Hope see it in person sometime, just don’t break it before we(So Cal 80s) meet again.

Copy that, thinking of a wheeling trip in late November!

Congratulations! Very nice score, looks great. Any mods neccessary with the long ranger tank?

Slomo said:
Congratulations! Very nice score, looks great. Any mods neccessary with the long ranger tank?

nope, fits like a glove!

Where you going to mount the rear license plate? You should get the JDM spare tire bracket.
They have 2 types,

One for the rear fog lamp same as the below pic and the other one for the license plate. Or you can modify the rear fog lamp bracket to get the license plate install right underneath the light :flipoff2:

Nice rear I mean the bumper :hillbilly: :beer:
JDM bracket.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom