Got my new gas and water cans today! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
My friend found some random website that sells the NATO style Jerry cans to Cali. The only diff. Is that stamped in the middle of the can it says " for water use only" these do have the coating on the inside unlike the water specific cans. I got two green cans, one spout and 2 extra seals. Then I went to the local army navy surplus store and found a tan sceptor style water can for 30. I know it's more than online, but I'd like to keep this guy in business.
Ready to try em out !!!

8e272bc9.jpg

ea1ae016.jpg

Nice find. I gotta get my rear bumper first then i will be finding some

My friend found some random website that sells the NATO style Jerry cans to Cali. The only diff. Is that stamped in the middle of the can it says " for water use only" these do have the coating on the inside unlike the water specific cans.
Ready to try em out !!!

I did my time in the Army and found a lot of "water cans" that had a distinct smell of diesel or gas in them.. they need the markings! It was so bad that if somebody was caught putting anything but water in a water can they would get an Article 15 (military misdemeanor charge).

Soooo, these cans are not marked for fuel, BUT have the coating which is compatible for fuel. To get away from stupid Kali regulations?

Exactly!^

sweet I have been looking for a good can

Just noticed its FREE shipping when you buy 4! I am ordering ASAP

Last edited:
Best spout ever (requires mod to fit unleaded restrictor port):
http://www.pinzgauer.com/showdetails.php?cat=unimog&partno=SAV4220

I split the 4 cans with a friend. 2 cans extra seals and a spout ran me 125

These cans are free shipping for 4. If you look on the website, it states that. They're very durable! Ill be ordering 2 for my bumper whenever I get it!

anyone in socal want to split an order of four?

Maybe someone an hour or so from me in palm springs, or someone in san diego. We could split the order of four and meet half way to divy them up, shipping is a killer on these things
Aaron

Ive had one filled with fuel for a week now no smell doesnt leak at all so they are legit fuel cans, even filled the lawn mower up with it to make sure it didnt flake the liner inside haha, it just say not for fuel use on em to be shipped to cali,

https://www.deutscheoptik.com/index.php great customer service btw :clap: gave me free shipping on everything (thats 4 jerry cans 2 spouts and 4 extra gaskets) and it was here in 3 business days

yeah at 10 bucks each you couldve made a nice chunk on reselling them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom