Got me some new rubber!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well today I finally got some much needed new rubber for the old girl.:bounce: I went with BFG T/A's in the 33x10.50 flavor. Since i know how you all like pictures here you go
100_8403.jpg
100_8399.jpg
100_8400.jpg

you probably could have easily gone with some 35's..

I spy a couple sets of RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually LED's. Are they they the "D2" flavor or the regular Dually? How do you like them?

BFG A/T's look great as well. Like the tall, skinny size.

Jwp

I spy a couple sets of RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually LED's. Are they they the "D2" flavor or the regular Dually? How do you like them?

BFG A/T's look great as well. Like the tall, skinny size.

Jwp

Thanks for the comments, you spy correctly they are the Dually 2x2's, I have nothing but praise for the lights, they are incredibly bright. The price point was great. the two outer lights are flood patter and the inner's are spot beam. I highly recommend the lights.

Looking good!

I resisted the BFG KO's for many years and have had thm on my 80 for over two years now and have been very happy with them.

Enjoy!

:grinpimp:

LED's

Where did you run the wires for the LED's on top ?

Nice Rig !

tires look good.. Im about to pull the trigger on some 33x10.5 ats for my rig too.

Looks good. I really like the hood blackout.

Hey guys!! thanks for the comments, I bought the truck back in Feb of this year and have slowly been working away at it. The BFG's are amazing tires. I took it out this weekend to get some kinks worked out and see how the new suspension works.:) and ill tell ya it felt good.

pictures for your enjoyment.!!

Where did you run the wires for the LED's on top ?

Nice Rig !

I ran the wires down the back hatch into the jack compartment.
100_8424.jpg
100_8418.jpg
100_8419.jpg

here are a few more, this was out in Joshua tree, didn't want to go anywhere crazy because it was just me :D
100_8415.jpg
100_8446.jpg

Nice truck and good tires. I like the red and black combo you've got going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom