GOT CRUISER? Off-Road Apparrel Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got Cruiser?

Land Cruiser Apparel
Threads
Website
www.gotcuiser.com
The holiday is fast approaching. Get your gift ideas at www.cruiserland.com. We have lots of apparel gear and accessories for you to choose from. Thank you for shopping.
ilovemydadbox.jpg

Last edited:
I recieved a hoodie two days ago from Garie at Cruiserland and I must say I am more than satisfied with his product. I must admit I was a little leary but Garie e-mailed me back when I had questions and the hoodie I got is great. Its got an awsome logo of an Fj40 on the back and its big enough so I can prodly display it. The hoodie itself is also great. Its heavy but I can still wear it in the house. Garie offers a great product and I highly recommend Cruiserland products.

Garie is a great guy!

He will do anything when it comes to making cool t-shirts for Cruiserheads!

I think I have about 8 of his t-shirts and the wife has four - two sweatshirts - and the quality is great!

Thanks Garie!

Thanks for the kind words yotadude77 and freightdog. I just got this pic from a customer in Irag serving our country. For those of you who support our troops in Irag, Afghanistan and other parts of the world, we have got cruiser? WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS T-shirts. We will also have got fj? shirts and long sleeves.

http://www.cruiserland.com/got_cruiser/shirts/gctroops.htm
gciraq3.jpg
troops40-I.jpg

The wife is happy!

and is getting a pink panty mobile

Last edited:
MSGT Brett Angus

I just received an email from his uncle David that MSGT Brett Angus (pictured on this thread) was killed in action the day after Thanksgiving in Iraq. A fellow cruiserhead and an honorable man. Our deepest sympathy to the family. Please continue to support our troops!

i order 6 or 7 shirts just before christmas recieved them lickity split , the shirts are great , fit well , and the customer service was incredible , i will be doing business with Gary again . love the shirts Gary . my wife love's hers also
(will sell husband) , my kids thought their shirts where cool too . also had no hassles with the shirts coming into Canada . again exellent customer service

thanks
Ken .

AKA.

My wife ordered me a sweatshirt and I love it. The shipping was very fast and the product is qaulity. The print looks great and is durable. The sweatshirt itself is was also a great qaulity. Very thick and comfortable. I would defanitly recommend his product! Now I just have to get the cruiser out of the garage so I can take a picture.

the shirts are great , fit well , and the customer service was incredible my wife love's hers also
(will sell husband) . also had no hassles with the shirts coming into Canada .

AKA.

Yup.
sell husband.jpg

you got any 3-6 months t shirts for my baby girl

the i love my dad ones?

WE MOURN THE LOSS OF ANOTHER HERO AND A CRUISER BROTHER.

IN MEMORY OF CW3 JOHN QUINLAN, U.S. ARMY
WHILE SERVING IN AFGHANISTAN
FEBRUARY 18, 2007

i just got my new shirt thanks, i plan on getting another one for my son thank you agan for doing this we need to do all we can for our fellow mudders and there familys

Last edited:
I got 2 more tshirts for christmas, plus a hoodie! Glad my girlfriend found your site! Great Shirts!

Has cruiser land dropped off, the web site is a go daddy site:confused:

Hello Gary so long time no " see " ya ..

Still have few of those Be a part of Culture t-shirts .. need to order few news for me and my wife ..

Just to say Hello ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom