Got Baby Wipes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another vote for Kirkland/Costco wipes. Been using the Tencel fiber based wipes from Costco (now Kirkland branded) for the past 8-years or so. They're unscented, decent size, no alcohol, have stable shelf life and very durable. Price has gone up over the years but worth it IMO.

Note: Evidently Costco has changed these wipes...as the current reviewers are complaining about the scent. We're still working through a box we bought last summer so can't comment on the new batch/formulation.

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-Baby-Wipes-900Ct..product.11489346.html

Last edited:
Yea they did change, my wife actually called Costco headquarters and they have reverted back to the original version. She said they had noted issues with this as you see on the internet. The new version had some changes in the liquid component that caused a rash on my daughter. We have bought several boxes recently since they reverted back to the original version and the issue has been remedied.

The misses got me a box of Huggies wipes last spring, they sat on the front seat all year and stayed perfectly fine. I do make sure they're properly closed each time I take one, but I just went into the garage to check... there's about four left and the bottom one is wet. I'm not in the desert though.

I x whatever number y'all are on for the Kirkland Costco brand
Made with Tencel whatever that is,
Have no what that is but my finger never pokes through
I'm not going to touch that one.

While this is an older thread, I cannot find others like it... Has anyone tried these?

No Rinse Bathing Wipes (8 count each) - 5 Pack (40 wipes) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CBKLSF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_PQgOzbG41H4DG

While an actual shower is the ultimate goal, I'm just looking for something that will get us by, in the mean time...
Thanks, Dave

Update - My testing has included purchasing just about ever larger fragrance free wipe made. My go to system is using Parent's Choice 6.5"x8" 80 count. Then take an inch+ of wipes and put them in a high quality zipper plastic bags. This system has proven to keep the wipes wet the longest, easy to get to, and nice to carry if you want to use them away from the vehicle with carrying a box around.

As an aside, CleanLife Products makes a "giant" wipe suitable to clean your whole carcass off. It says no rinse, but a rinse consisting of wiping down with another cloth (like micro fiber) dipped in water and rung out is MONEY.

While this is an older thread, I cannot find others like it... Has anyone tried these?

No Rinse Bathing Wipes (8 count each) - 5 Pack (40 wipes) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CBKLSF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_PQgOzbG41H4DG

While an actual shower is the ultimate goal, I'm just looking for something that will get us by, in the mean time...
Thanks, Dave

Ophs, shoulda looked before I posted. That is a great deal on a good product. I was them backpacking. It says no rinse but it leaves you sticky, which is uncomfortable to me. So after I use the No Rinse, I wipe down with a damp cloth.

I like these and carry them on wheeling trips. You can buy them on Amazon, but they are less expensive when purchased through the manufacturer.

Home

hht51.jpg

hht0101_shadow.jpg

Last edited:
I carry Ho-AHHS take an entire birdbath with one.
hoo-ahhs174-field-towel-p.jpg

Been using Costco brand for general cleanup duty and Pampers Kandoo wipes for specific doody. Kandoo Is the best for that role!

We're on year 4 of changing diapers, and for the most part we just buy whatever brand is in the "large box that happens to be on sale" at the time. They all seem to work the same, it's a slightly moist piece of cloth.

I was given a handful of these at a trade show event and stuffed them in my truck. Turns out they are really kinda nice for cleaning your hands. They unfold to a decent size and don't dry out your hands too badly.
818NjwAEDXL._SY679_.jpg

My wife packs the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes and they are not offensive for cleaning up dude faces either.
7175HKRdjRL._SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom