Got any FJ40 OEM roll bars? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Looking for 2-3 hoops hopefully inclusive of that orthogonal connection bracket to the rear support on the original ones (as in below)

cruiser1.jpg

I have one that's not OEM but it's close...

DSC04117.jpg

maybe

I think I have an OEM one on my parts rig. How quickly do you need it, I dont get over to the place it resides very often.

pic

based on this picture in my archives of my donr cruiser junk, it is definitly OEM, but someone has tied a front loop into it; I dont know if that effects its uesfullness to you. You are welcome to it.
DSC06500.jpg

belts

I dont know if the belts are good, but you are welcome to those too. There isnt much left of this cruiser at this point, it has been pretty well canibalized and is about will go to the crusher whenever I get around to hauling her off.

Just wondering do you have the door strikers and front body-side hinges?

i'll look

I will take a look next time I am out there. I seem to recall it had some cobbled together striker arrangment, as they were running 1978 doors on a 1965 body. But I dont recall the doors being ON, just in the back (rusty old things that I think Claudia has now). SO I am unsure if the hinges are still on the body. But if they arent, I may well have some in a box in my messy messy garage. I will keep an eye out for them. You only need the body half of the hings?

Hi Scott....man I thought you fell off the face of the earth. Good you see your still around!!

still got the top it looks pretty good ? t case? speedo cable?

Hi Scott....man I thought you fell off the face of the earth. Good you see your still around!!

Kicking barely. My wee ones were DNA-destined to not sleep, just getting back into a slight life swing after a brutally hard work project (~18 hour days for like 8 months) and lil'ones first year.

Hope to see you guys soon.

if you have a title with the tub the rock guy would build her up an she could live again

If that lid is in decent shape I could use the fiberglass and raingutter.

sorry

the picture I posted is 3 yrs old, the tub, sides and roof have all been canibalized pretty much beyond recognition.

Axles, doors and xfer case went to 40lvr, and I think have since been passed to others.

Other than the roll bar and maybe the strikers/hinges, there is not much left. I will take more current pics to show when I am out there next.

I do have a 4spd transmission, 4" lift springs and a decent rear bumper all of which I would like ot get a small amount of cash for, not very much, just something.

Anything else other than those parts is free for the taking. (the roll bar and strikers would be in the "free-to-good-home" catagory).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom