Got a sub tank etc. for my birthday! What do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well my wife let me order one from SOR which as you can see looks in darn good shape. Filler neck, straps and new pipes!

dsc00346-154_525.jpg

Then I called SLEE's to see if he had any OEM sub switches left and to my suprise he had just one but was already connected to George's ECU. I said you got to be F####### kidding:flipoff2: That was a real bonus since I was going to get Georges ECU and SLEE saved me all sorts of time by having the switch and ECU all wired and nicely sodered together!

dsc00348-143_525.jpg

Well guys what else do I need besides a fuel pump, hoses and clamps????
I see George had a OEM Fuel trasfer assambly, I do not have this but don't think I need one?

Thanks
Any advise is appriciated.
I will let Luke of 4x4labs do the install since he is making me a rear bumper!

Did I tell you how great you all are for helping me to find more mods I can't live without:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Bastid!!!!!!!!
Green with envy,
Sean

What he said. I flippin called Slee the other day and they said they only had a 100 sub switch. That's what I get for calling toll free I guess. :doh:

You sure that box didn't come from Australia :D Lets see Seamail is 60 to 80 days and it's been 57 days since it shipped, yeah that could be my tank. Better pack it up and send it to me.

I did build the in cab harness and installed the subtank switch. When I turn the lights on the switch lights up and I can pretend I am transferring fuel.

You sure that box didn't come from Australia :D Lets see Seamail is 60 to 80 days and it's been 57 days since it shipped, yeah that could be my tank. Better pack it up and send it to me.

I did build the in cab harness and installed the subtank switch. When I turn the lights on the switch lights up and I can pretend I am transferring fuel.

LOL!

Yep it came from OZ but then to SoCal and upcharged to me in Oregon:crybaby:

Romer hope you get your tank soon! Don't want you wareing out that switch:beer:

Have Dan get you the two fill hoses, two vent hoses and the clamps. Dan made it painless. A few brass fittings and you should be good to go.

Have Dan get you the two fill hoses, two vent hoses and the clamps. Dan made it painless. A few brass fittings and you should be good to go.

Sweet!
I plan on calling Dan for more parts.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom