Got a kitchen pass. Anybody got any cool projects this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Wife and the kids are going to the inlaws for the weekend. I have a bumper to install Saturday morning so I dont have to go.

Its very rare that I have a weekend pass and I don't know what to do. Anybody working on anything cool this weekend?

Nice Mauser. Working to finish some loose ends- 3b down pipe support fabrication, two battery trays mounting, little under dash wiring:frown:, and some exhaust connecting on Clifford! Have we met?:hmm:

Virgil - I need you to come to my house and kick my ass into finishing up the well pump project. I've got to finish up the last 20% of the pump extraction apparatus then I need to pull the pump out by monday of this week. Purty pleaseeeeeeeee :bang:

Nice Mauser. Working to finish some loose ends- 3b down pipe support fabrication, two battery trays mounting, little under dash wiring:frown:, and some exhaust connecting on Clifford! Have we met?:hmm:

Heck, I don't know if I've met you or not. I'm Virgil, been to a few meetimgs, drive a 98 LX470.

Fab work is right up my alley. Looks like I found something to do now. Been waitimg on Ali to be ready to fix his well.

Virgil - I need you to come to my house and kick my ass into finishing up the well pump project. I've got to finish up the last 20% of the pump extraction apparatus then I need to pull the pump out by monday of this week. Purty pleaseeeeeeeee :bang:

I am supposed to be installing the bumper tomorrow morning sometime. Not sure when yet. Could take an hour or all day depending on how Mr. Murphy is feeling tomorrow. I don't expect it to take long at all though. After that I don't have anything scheduled.

Enjoy the well work! Maybe I’ll come by in Clifford to visit :steer:(yeah I’m dreaming).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom