Got a call from Toyota last night. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
They are comming through SC and want to introduce the FJ to us in Dec. Want us to be a part. Alex will have all the details as I passed all his information on to them.

Do I get to drive it....we can got test out that arb bumper and winch!!

CruisinTiger said:
Do I get to drive it....we can got test out that arb bumper and winch!!

Chuck as the saftey guy I'm going to have to say no on your request.:flipoff2:

Saw this on another board.

"We will do no TV advertising," said James Farley, Toyota Division vice president of marketing. "We will only focus on the enthusiast."

Farley said the company has hired "close to 50 off-road instructors" who will conduct a series of events throughout the country in the coming months as Toyota introduces the latest iteration of the roughneck FJ40 to a group of new consumers. The company is turning to over 30 Land Cruiser clubs in the U.S. to come up with participants for its FJ Cruiser off-road programs.

"Many people don't know what the FJ40 is," Farley said. "We'll spend all of our money establishing the FJ Cruiser's credibility as an off-road machine. We won't race [it] before we do rock crawling [and] mud and trail activities."

Trollhole said:
Chuck as the saftey guy I'm going to have to say no on your request.:flipoff2:

But but but Marshall, how are we gonna test out all of it's features unless we pull a JP and flip the b*&#h!

whoa!!!!! that rocks ass!!!!!! I'm liking the FJ's more and more everyday. If I can't drive one I'll be happy with riding on top in the roof rack. Yeah lets take it up to Mtn. Estates and maybe plan on that cashiers run. It would be great to explore that trail and see what she really can do or can't do(of course it did tackle the rubithon, right)?

Matt

They still need to restyle but I definitely want to see it. Assuming I dont have an exam or graduation since its supposed to be right near the end of dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom