Gorilla Slides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FWIW, lots of the big rigs that roll in and out of work have products made by Highway Products. Their products often appear to be in better condition than the trucks they're bolted to. This is the response I got when I emailed them about a drawer for my truck:

[tt]Hello Curran. Thanks for checking out our website. We hope you found it very informative and useful. Our Lock Up Box is constructed of 1/8" thick Marine Grade smooth aluminum. We use a Stainless Steel T-handle Deadbolt Lock for optimum security and Ball Bearing Drawer Slides for long life and durability. We back up the quality of it with a 5 YEAR WARRANTY. Our basic box is designed to fit any SUV. The outside dimensions are:
39" Long (side to side) x 18" High x 32" Deep (front to back).........................$745

Our other standard Lock Up Box measures out at:
48" Long x 18" High x 32" Deep..............................................................$795

A 4" rail around the top can be added for $100, (creates an open storage area on top of box).

Please don't hesitate to call me directly at 1-800-TOOLBOX with your order, or with any questions that you may have. We're open Mon.- Fri. 6:30am-5:00pm PST. I would be glad to speak with you, and if I'm not in when you call, Dan, Jack or Greg can help you as well. Thanks again for contacting Highway Products, Inc.
"DC" Combs[/tt]

This seems to be too tall for what I'm looking for but they said they could also do custom stuff as well for more $$$.
:beer:
CJ

Thanks Curran -
Another example of the best things in life not exactly being free. Good to know these guys have a solid following & good rep.
BigMac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom