GOOD TIMES! First Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
Nice time last night folks!

In attendance we had:

FJBen
MiniPigg
fj45lv
And a non-mudder

Rigs were:
45L
'76 FJ55
'77 FJ55
'78 FJ40

We did some Cruiser tales, built a phone list roster, and talked about purpose of the club and future events.

Hope to get more folks for the next meeting!
MVC-202F.JPG
MVC-203F.JPG
MVC-204F.JPG

Had a good time. I think we had a good turn out being this was our first meeting. Enjoyed being with other like minded cruiserheads. It was worth the drive down. So when do you all want to have the next meeting?

Glad you guys had fun! Be glad I didn't show up and infect you all with the plague. ;)

I'll vote for having meetings on weekdays, at least through the winter. I'm likely to be snowboarding and skiing on weekends whenever we're not working on the diesel swap (yes, Ben, that engine and tranny are coming out one of these days!). :D

Alex

So sorry I missed you guys! I just wasn't monitoring this thread and missed it, but I would love to attend and get to know everyone. T.J. (AKA Pablocruise) and I have already meet, but would like to part of this club. T.J. since it looks your heading this up can you put me on a mailing list? (that is if you have started one). Where was the meeting? Will it be there next time?
Please let me know,
Thanks,
Toolman

Toolman,

I'll keep you posted. Keep an eye here though so you can participate...

Meeting was at my house. That was fun, but it wasn't really enough space.

I am thinking we should meet somewhere where we can grow a little - maybe Peterson Toyota?

I am up for wherever club members want to meet. I want to keep it easy for people in the N (Cheyenne), and the S (I think Nick is in Berthoud)

Thanks T.J.
I think Pedersen would be great, and besides it's not like they don't profit from our endevors.
Kinda of a symbiotic relationship. An option I thought I'd mention, we have a community center
here in Wellington that we can reserve and rent by the hour ($5.00/h) and it will hold about 50 people.
It's easy access for most (just 10 miles north of Ft. Collins on I-25).
I keep a closer watch on this thread from now on.
Toolman

I'll try to make the next meeting. I was all set to attend Thursday night, but I was informed short-notice that there was a school function that I was highly encouraged to attend.

So... you're saying that if I have shown up, I wouls have been the only 60 in attendance? DANG!

Sorry I missed you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom